Keep your skin’s pH levels balanced and extra sebum at bay with the best Korean toner for oily skin.
Oily skin equals always a shiny surface, large pores and most probably blackheads and acne as well. While you take a lot of care to ensure that you wash your face regularly, use moisturizers and serums that are meant to control the sebum produced in your skin, do you also know that the toner you use plays an important part? Read on for the reviews of the Best Korean Toner for Oily Skin:
Which is the best Korean toner for oily skin?
I tried several Korean toners formulated for oily skin to find the best one. I tested them based on application and hydration. I found that SKIN FOOD Peach Sake Toner is the best Korean toner for oily skin.
SKIN FOOD Peach Sake Toner is formulated with traditional Japanese wine Sake and peach extracts that tightens pores and controls excess sebum production. It softens the skin and keeps it smooth. It also contains peach extracts. Rich in vitamin A and C, SKIN FOOD Peach Sake Toner is specially formulated for pore care and skin with over production of sebum. It is available on Amazon for $16.00
What exactly does a toner do?
Toners close the pores and form a thin, protective layer on your skin. Toners also help remove the last traces of dirt left behind after the cleansing step. A good toner balances your skin’s natural pH levels and preps it for the next step in your skincare routine.
How to use a toner properly?
After you cleanse and gently dry your face, pour some toner into a soft cotton pad and swipe it across your face and neck. Give it one to two minutes to dry and get absorbed into your skin before you proceed to the next step.
What type of toner is best for oily skin?
Choose a toner that, while it controls the sebum production in your skin, does not completely strip off the natural oils produced. It will be beneficial to choose a toner that also hydrates and exfoliates your skin gently to keep your pores unclogged.
How to choose the best Korean toner for oily skin?
Choose a Korean toner that is free of alcohol so that it does not dry your skin too much. It’s best to go for a water-based toner that will be light on your skin. Look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid that hydrates the skin and locks in the moisture. Also, stay away from ingredients that might trigger a reaction or cause more acne. Instead, Korean toners with botanical extracts are great for oily skin.
Top Korean Toner For Oily Skin
|Best Korean Toner For Oily Skin||Best For||Price|
|Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin||Unclogging pores||$18.00|
|SKIN FOOD Peach Sake Toner||Tightening Pores||$16.00|
|COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner||Gentle Exfoliation||$14.47|
|BENTON Snail Bee High Content Skin||Damaged skin||$17.09|
|ETUDE HOUSE SoonJung pH 5.5 Relief Toner||Irritated skin||$11.99|
|PYUNKANG YUL Essence Toner||Hydration||$14.98|
|SECRET KEY Aloe Soothing Moist Toner||Soothing||$12.00|
|SOME BY MI Aha.Bha.Pha 30Days Miracle Toner||Skin Lightening||$14.70|
|KLAIRS Supple Preparation Unscented Toner||Sensitive skin||$21.00|
|Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Toner||Hydration||$17.99|
Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin
Best Korean Toner For Unclogging Pores
Using the right toner, one that is meant for oily skin can do a whole lot of good. Innisfree’s Green tea Balancing Skin Toner contains green tea extracts that refresh the skin, purify it and clear the pores. Clean pores mean lesser acne and breakouts. Yay!
- Contains Jeju island’s green tea extracts as the active ingredient
- Green tea purifies the skin and unclogs the pores
- Green tea extracts keep away blackheads and acne
- Refreshes the skin and hydrates it
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Light, water based toner that gets absorbed quickly
- Non sticky toner, leaves skin feeling fresh after use
SKIN FOOD Peach Sake Toner
Best Korean Toner For Tightening the Pores
The Peach Sake Toner by Skin Food is one of my favourites and you will probably find it on every list that I put together. This is because the toner is mild, yet leaves the skin feeling soft and healthy. With real peach extracts blended with Japanese Sake, this toner is pure goodness in a bottle.
- Contains peach extracts and Japanese Sake as the active ingredients
- Sake has the properties of tightening the pores and minimising their appearance
- Peach extracts are loaded with vitamins A and C
- These nourish the skin, strengthen in and brighten it
- Light and non-sticky formula
- It’s pore tightening properties reduce breakouts
- Skin feels smoother and softer after use
- Not meant for combination skin as it can be a bit drying
COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
Best Korean Toner For Daily Exfoliation
Korean skincare industry does not go by “one size fits all”. There is a specific toner to address each skin concern and for every skin type. Daily gentle exfoliation by Cosrx’s Aha/Bha Clarifying Treatment Toner gets rid of dead skin cells from clogging the pores, leaving skin cleaner, and reveals brighter skin underneath.
- Contains AHA and BHA as the active ingredients
- AHA exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells
- Balances the natural pH levels of the skin
- BHA controls the sebum produced in the skin
- The mist type of dispenser makes it easier to squirt the toner
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
BENTON Snail Bee High Content Skin
Best Korean Toner For Skin Healing and Repair
Snail mucin is a highly effective ingredient in skin care for healing and repair. Benton’s Snail Bee High Content Skin Toner uses snail mucin in combination with Bee venom to bring you a product that protects your skin from damage while hastening the regeneration of cells.
- Contains snail mucin and bee venom as the main ingredients
- Snail venom has cell regeneration properties which help the skin heal and repair
- Bee venom hydrates the skin and protects it from environmental damage
- Both ingredients tighten the skin
- The unique blend of ingredients make the skin youthful
ETUDE HOUSE SoonJung pH 5.5 Relief Toner
Best Korean Toner For Balancing the pH Levels of Your Skin
To find a toner that has mostly natural ingredients is quite difficult. Yet, we have that in the SoonJung pH 5.5 Relief Toner by Etude House. This toner is mild, yet balances the pH levels, controls the sebum production but keeps the skin well hydrated throughout the day.
- Contains 97% natural ingredients
- Contains green tea extracts, panthenol, madecassoside and glycerin
- Green tea purifies the skin and unclogs the pores while glycerin controls the sebum production
- Moisturises and keeps the skin hydrated
- Free from allergy triggers like fragrances, artificial dyes and parabens
- Suitable for sensitive skin
PYUNKANG YUL Essence Toner
Best Korean Toner For Skin Hydration
Even oily skin needs to be well hydrated, otherwise the skin will go into sebum production overdrive which will cause it to produce more sebum, clog the pores and cause acne. Pyunkang Yul’s Essence Toner is perfect for hydrating the skin and keeping it plump and supple.
- Contains Milk Vetch Root as the active ingredient
- This is light, yet, infuses the skin with plenty of hydration
- Balances the pH levels of the skin
- A lightweight and hydrating toner suitable for oily as well as combination skin
- May not be suitable for sensitive skin
SECRET KEY Aloe Soothing Moist Toner
Best Korean Toner For Skin Soothing
Aloe vera is an ingredient that is amazing for any type of skin. It heals everything from sunburn to inflammation due to allergies. Secret Key’s Aloe Soothing Moist Toner is amazing for acne-prone and oily skin as it heals inflammations and lightly moisturizes the skin
- Contains aloe vera extracts as the primary ingredient
- Aloe vera has the properties of soothing the skin and bringing down inflammation
- It helps the skin heal
- Hydrates the skin without making it oily or greasy
- A lightweight toner that moisturises oily skin
SOME BY MI Aha.Bha.Pha 30Days Miracle Toner
Best Korean Toner For Skin Brightening
Try the AHA.BHA.PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner by Some By Mi for gentle exfoliation every day, revealing fresh and brighter skin. While the BHA controls the sebum production, the PHA evens out the skin tone.
- Contains AHA, BHA and PHA as the main ingredients, along with tea tree extracts
- These exfoliate the skin, getting rid of dead skin cells
- Unclog the pores
- Control the sebum produced
- Tea tree extracts act as antibacterial agents, keeping acne at bay
- Effective for acne prone skin
- May not be suitable for sensitive skin
KLAIRS Supple Preparation Unscented Toner
Best Korean Toner For Sensitive Skin
The Supple Preparation Unscented Toner by Dear, Klairs is perfect for sensitive skin as the mild aloe vera does a great job soothing inflamed skin and healing it. Hyaluronic acid is an excellent moisturiser for oily skin as it hydrates without making it greasy.
- Contains aloe vera extracts and hyaluronic acid as the main ingredients
- Aloe soothes the skin, brings down inflammation and helps it heal
- Hyaluronic acid locks in moisture, keeping the skin plump and supple
- Free of fragrances and allergy triggers
- An ideal toner for oily, sensitive skin
Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Toner
Best Korean Toner For Skin Hydration
Very similar to the toner by Dear, Klairs, Isntree’s Hyaluronic Acid Toner is a wonderful blend with aloe vera for cooling the skin, healing it and keeping it well hydrated.
- Contains 50% hyaluronic acid as the active ingredient
- Moisturises the skin and locks in the moisture, keeping the skin hydrated all day long
- Also contains aloe vera extracts
- Soothes, calms and reduces inflammation
- Heals the skin
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance free toner
- Improve your overall skin health with these nourishing Korean Vitamin C serum. Check it out!
- Cover dark circles with these amazing Korean undereye concealers. Pick one for your skin tone here!
- Create a seamless palette for your makeup with this amazing korean primer. Pick one for your skin type and skin tone!
Best Korean Toner For Oily Skin
Go from oily skin to dewy skin with the best Korean toner for oily skin!
Product SKU: 000987UYH78
Product Brand: SKIN FOOD Peach Sake Toner
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 16.00
Price Valid Until: 2021
Product In Stock: InStock