Troubled with stubborn skin concerns like acne and pigmentation? It’s time you introduce one of these best Korean ampoules to your skincare regimen.
I have dry, sensitive skin, so I religiously use the COSRx Propolis light ampoule and the results are visible. My skin feels and looks smooth, hydrated, and healthy.
When it comes to choosing an ampoule, it’s extremely important that you choose one depending on your skin type and skin concern because ampoules are highly concentrated. And K-beauty industry formulates its skincare products to target specific skin concerns or maintain specific skin types.
Read on for the reviews of the best Korean ampoules:
Top Picks For Best Korean Ampoules
- MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Probio Ampoule – Reverses signs of aging
- Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule – Repairs damaged skin
- COSRX Propolis Light Ampule – Recommended for sensitive skin
|Best Korean Ampoule||Best For||Price|
|MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Probio Ampoule||Anti-ageing||$20.89|
|Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule||Deep Hydration & Skin Repair||$15.89|
|Mizon Night Repair Ampoule||Anti-ageing & Skin Recovery||$15.89|
|Mizon Real Vitamin C Ampoule||Skin Brightening||$34.98|
|COSRX Propolis Light Ampule||Sensitive & Acne Prone Skin||$21.99|
|Tosowoong Propolis Sparkle Ampoule||Healing Sensitive Skin||$20.58|
|TONYMOLY Vital Vita 12 Ampoule||Skin Brightening And Hyperpigmentation||$20.00|
|Innisfree Ginger Honey Ampoule||Dry Skin||$20.08|
|THE FACE SHOP Dr.Belmeur Cica Peptide Ampoule||Healing And Revitalising The Skin||$42.00|
|MAKEP:REM Safe me. Relief Moisture Green Ampoule||Sensitive Skin||$25.99|
- Top Korean Ampoule
- #1 — MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair
- #2 — Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
- #3 — Mizon Night Repair Seruming Ampoule
- #4 — Mizon Real Vitamin C Ampoule
- #5 — COSRX Propolis Light Ampule
- #6 — Tosowoong Propolis Sparkle Ampoule
- #7 — TONYMOLY Vital Vita Brightening Ampoule
- #8 — Innisfree Ginger Honey Ampoule
- #9 — THE FACE SHOP Dr.Belmeur Cica Peptite Ampoule
- #10 — MAKEP:REM Safe me. Relief Moisture Green Ampoule
- Benefits Of Using Korean Ampoules
- Which is the best Korean ampoule?
- How to choose the best Korean ampoule for your skin type?
- Best Korean Ampoules: FAQs
Top Korean Ampoule
#1 — MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair
Best Korean Ampoule For Anti-aging
MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Probio Ampoule is hands down one of the best anti-ageing ampoules you can find to leave on overnight and wake up with smoother skin. With fermented ingredients that protect your skin from environmental damage and fight off free radicals, you can see results every single day.
- Contains 10 types of probiotics that strengthen the skin
- Includes extracts of purple vegetables to pump the skin with antioxidants
- Fight off free radical damage and slow down the aging of the skin
- Contains collagen to make the skin more elastic and supple
- Improves the texture of the skin and makes it less sensitive to environmental triggers
#2 — Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
Best Korean Ampoule For Deep Hydration & Skin Repair
Snail mucus is a staple in many effective Korean skincare products. Its properties of tightening the skin and encouraging cell regeneration make this a much sought out ingredient for skin repair. Mizon delivers this in a concentrated form in the Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule.
- Contains snail mucus as the active ingredient in a concentration of 80%
- Tightens the skin and fills out fine lines
- Soothes the skin and helps it heal
- Fades scars and blemishes left behind by acne
- Brightens the skin and makes it glow
- Moisturises the skin and makes it more supple
- Helps revive damaged skin
- Intensely hydrates the skin
#3 — Mizon Night Repair Seruming Ampoule
Best Korean Ampoule For Anti-ageing & Skin Recovery
Every day your skin is subject to the stresses of the environment like dust, pollution and sun damage. Add to this, some poor eating choices and your skin bears the brunt of it all. The Mizon Night Repair Seruming Ampoule helps revive your skin and protect it from all that damage.
- Contains niacinamide, adenosine and vitamin E, along with fruit extracts
- Niacinamide brightens the skin and fades dark spots and blemishes
- Adenosine helps revive the skin by locking in moisture
- Vitamin E protects the skin from further damage
- Antioxidants in the fruit extracts fight off free radical damage and nourish the skin
- An effective repairing ampoule
#4 — Mizon Real Vitamin C Ampoule
Best Korean Ampoule For Skin Brightening
You can’t go wrong with Vitamin C if the purpose is to brighten the skin and make your skin healthier. Mizon’s Real Vitamin C Ampoule works better than any vitamin C serum or lotion out there with its concentrated version of the vitamin minus any unwanted preservatives or additives.
- Contains 19% solution of vitamin C
- Contains no water in the base, therefore there is no dilution
- The ampoule is made of very small particles
- Effectively absorbed into the skin
- The formula is moisturising
- Suitable for all types of skin
- Brightens the skin and results are visible in just a few uses
#5 — COSRX Propolis Light Ampule
Best Korean Ampoule For Sensitive & Acne Prone Skin
One huge worry if you have sensitive skin is the strength of the ingredients in any skincare product. Wipe away those worries with Cosrx’ Propolis Light Ampoule, made with safe and gentle ingredients.
- Contains 83% pure black bee propolis as the active ingredient
- It is safe and gentle on the skin
- Contains anti-bacterial properties that keep acne and breakouts at bay
- Has healing properties that help revive stressed skin
- Light in weight and easily absorbed into the skin
- Soothes the skin, calms and reduces inflammation and redness
- Keeps acne away
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
#6 — Tosowoong Propolis Sparkle Ampoule
Best Korean Ampoule For Healing Sensitive Skin
Sensitive skin that is damaged needs to be treated with care. The combination of honey and bee’s propolis in the Tosowoong Propolis Sparkle Ampoule is the product fit for the job. With its efficiency in healing without causing irritation in the skin, this ampoule is highly recommended.
- Contains bee’s propolis as the active ingredient
- Heals the skin, soothes and calms it
- Contains honey as another ingredient
- Honey contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
- Moisturises the skin and keeps it soft
- Super gentle on sensitive skin
- Mildly hydrating
- Contains citrus, so ensure you use a sunscreen to protect your skin from reaction to the sun
#7 — TONYMOLY Vital Vita Brightening Ampoule
Best Korean Ampoule For Skin Brightening And Hyperpigmentation
With high concentrations of vitamin C from lemon peel oil and vitamin B12, the Vital Vita 12 Ampoule by Tonymoly is one amazing skin brightening ampoule. This ampoule also has mild exfoliating properties so be sure that you will be seeing brighter and clearer skin every passing day.
- Contains lemon peel oil and vitamin B12 as the active ingredients
- The vitamin C from lemon peel oil fades dark spots and brightens the skin
- Vitamin B12 fights free radical damage and slows down the ageing
- Contains safflower seed oil that helps the skin heal
- Effective skin brightener
- Not suitable for oily skin as it can clog the pores
#8 — Innisfree Ginger Honey Ampoule
Best Korean Ampoule For Dry Skin
Combining the goodness of honey with the protective properties of ginger is what the Ginger Honey Ampoule by Innisfree brings your skin.
- Contains Jeju canola honey and ginger as the active ingredients
- Honey is deeply moisturising
- It gently bleaches the skin and lightens it
- Ginger protects the skin from environmental stressors
- It acts as an anti-bacterial and keeps skin infections away
- Honey’s anti-inflammatory properties help soothe the skin and bring down redness
- Keeps pimples and acne away
- Moisturises the skin deeply
- Protects the skin from the effects of environmental dust and pollution
#9 — THE FACE SHOP Dr.Belmeur Cica Peptite Ampoule
Best Korean Ampoule For Healing And Revitalising The Skin
Give your dull skin the energy it needs with the Dr.Belmeur Cica Peptite Ampoule by The Face Shop. With ingredients like Centella Asiatica extracts, this energizes the skin, revives it, and brings back the life and glow in it.
- Contains extracts of centella asiatica and peptide complex
- Repairs skin cells, encourages cell regeneration
- Makes the skin stronger
- Heals the skin
- Brightens it and gives the skin a glow
- Smoothens the skin texture and evens out the tone
- Hydrates the skin and locks in moisture
- Brightens dull skin
- Heals and revives the skin
#10 — MAKEP:REM Safe me. Relief Moisture Green Ampoule
Best Korean Ampoule For Sensitive Skin
A good solution for strengthening the skin barrier of sensitive skin is the MAKEP:REM Safe me. Relief Moisture Green Ampoule. This contains ingredients in small percentages that protect the skin and don’t cause any reactions.
- Contains 18 ingredients that includes Brazilian green propolis
- It is an effective anti-oxidant that fights skin damage
- It protects the skin from environmental effects
- Balances the skin’s pH levels
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Contains 20% propanediol that deeply hydrates the skin
- Hypoallergenic formula
- Makes sensitive skin stronger
- A bit mild as it contains too many ingredients
Benefits Of Using Korean Ampoules
- Ampoules reduce wrinkles, and fine lines
- Ampoules are anti aging in nature as it contains collagen
- If you have stressed skin, ampoules can help soothe skin
- Ampoules are also formulated to improve the skin tone by reducing spots and blemishes
Which is the best Korean ampoule?
I tried several Korean ampoules based on ingredients, hydration, texture, and application. I found that MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Probio Ampoule is the best Korean ampoule overall. And here’s why:
MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Probio Ampoule contains 10 types of probiotics that strengthen the skin barrier. Formulated with purple vegetable extract, it plumps the skin antioxidants. This Korean ampoule also has ingredients that slow down the aging of the skin by protecting skin from the free radicals.
You know sometimes there are those skin problems that we wish we could get rid of, and in a jiffy. That’s where Korean ampoules come into the picture. Imagine bottling the best ingredients in a concentrated form, so that your problem area gets focussed treatment. That’s an ampoule in a nutshell for you.
How to choose the best Korean ampoule for your skin type?
You need to choose a Korean ampoule based on the problem or issue you want to target. Ampoules work because they have concentrated percentages of very few ingredients without additional preservatives.
If you have sensitive skin, choose an ampoule that does not have ingredients that can aggravate the sensitivity.
If you want to get rid of blemishes or pigmentation, choose an ampoule that contains vitamin C for brightening the skin and fading scars.
If your skin is very dry, use an ampoule that has concentrated hyaluronic acid.
But if you have oily skin, pick one that does not make your skin oilier.
Best Korean Ampoules: FAQs
What type of ingredients should I look for in Korean ampoules?
Korean ampoules are usually formulated with extracts of natural herbs. These are safe on the skin, but ensure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Next, look for ingredients that are proven to work for the skin problem or issue you wish to get rid of.
What ingredients to avoid in ampoules for skin?
A lot of ampoules come with additional fragrances and preservatives that can harm the skin or trigger reactions. Stay away from such ampoules and only choose ones that have the pure ingredients. These will have shorter shelf lives but are safe on your skin and give you good results.
What is ampoule in Korean skin care?
Ampoules are used for a shorter amount of time until you solve a skin problem. This is because ampoules are highly concentrated formulas with active ingredients that are meant to solve specific skin issues. It’s recommended to use an ampoule before applying serum or essence.
Can ampoule be used everyday?
Ampoules contain high concentration of active ingredients which is why it is not recommended to include an ampoule in your daily skincare routine. Ampoules are meant to be used only for a short time until your skin problem goes away.
What is the difference between an ampoule and a serum?
Ampoules are more concentrated than serum and contain more active ingredients that are meant to target a specific skin issue. Ampoules are meant to be used for a short period of time whereas serums are part of the skincare routine and can be used twice a day.
- Check out these nourishing Korean lip tints to not only look good but also hydrate your lips!
- Take care of that fragile under eye skin with these amazing Korean eye creams!
- Get your skin makeup ready with these skin-nourishing Korean BB creams.
My goal is to showcase the creativity and awesomeness of Korea and Korean products. I’m the head writer at bestkoreanproducts.com!