A good BB cream is a must to any makeup routine. Find the best Korean BB Cream for your skin type and tone from the list below!
You can call BB creams a miracle invention! I’m sure those who have used BB creams swear by it, and if you have never used one, it’s time you started.
The market is literally flooded with them but like all amazing beauty and skincare products, the best BB creams come from Korean beauty brands.
|Best Korean BB Cream||Best For||Link|
|SKIN79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm||Dry skin||Check on Amazon!|
|MISSHA M PERFECT COVER BB CREAM – Best Korean BB Cream||Sensitive Skin||Check on Amazon!|
|Missha M Signature Real Complete No.21||Sensitive Skin||Check on Amazon!|
|Holika Holika Aqua Petit jelly BB Cream||Oily skin||Check on Amazon!|
|Erborian BB Creme||Oily skin||Check on Amazon!|
|EverGlam BB Cream||Acne prone skin||Check on Amazon!|
|SHANGPREE Crystal BB Cream||Acne prone skin||Check on Amazon!|
|Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream||All Day Protection||Check on Amazon!|
|Mizon BB Cream||Blemishes||Check on Amazon!|
|Missha Cho Bo Yang RENEWED BB cream||Normal skin||Check on Amazon!|
Which is the best Korean BB Cream?
BB creams are a lifesaver when you don’t have the time or mood to put on makeup. It helps cover blemishes and gives you a smooth looking skin. I reviewed over 20 Korean BB creams based on coverage and application and found that Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream is the best Korean BB Cream. And here’s why:
Formulated with chamomile and rosemary extracts, the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains beeswax that’s known to soften the skin and also has anti-bacterial properties. Formulated with SPF 42, Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream also provides high sun protection. This Korean BB cream provides excellent coverage, brightens skin tone, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
Our Top Pick For Best Korean BB Cream
- Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream – Gentle formula, suitable for sensitive skin – Get it here!
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream – Lightens skin complexion – Get it here!
- Mizon BB Cream – formulated with snail mucin, repairs damaged skin – Get it here!
Now, let’s dive in for the best Korean BB creams and their reviews:
Check out the detailed reviews of the top 10 best Korean BB cream for different skin types:
Top Korean BB Cream
SKIN79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm
Best Korean BB Cream for Dry skin
SKIN79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm is an all in one BB cream that not only gives you a good coverage and intensely hydrates but also lightens your complexion and acts as an anti-ageing cream.
With an SPF of 30, this gives you amazing sun protection, so you can skin layering on your sunscreen as well. The only thing you need to remember is to use just a thin layer of this BB cream to avoid a whitish appearance.
- Intensely hydrating
- Skin whitening properties
- Perks up dull and sagging skin
- Fills out wrinkles and tightens skin
- Good sun protection
- SPF 30
- Lightens skin tone
- Moisturising for dry skin
- Formula is a little heavy
- May give a flaky finish if it is not applied properly
Related: Top Korean Cleansing Foams
MISSHA M PERFECT COVER BB CREAM – Best Korean BB Cream
Best Korean BB Cream for Sensitive skin
Missha has a wide range of BB creams and this list features a few. The specialty of the M Perfect Cover BB cream lies in its high-quality ingredients like chamomile and rosemary extracts to reduce rashes, redness, and calm down the skin.
- Contains chamomile and rosemary extracts
- Chamomile has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Rosemary fights against sun and free radical damage
- Contains beeswax that softens the skin and has antibacterial properties
- SPF 42
- Contains ceramides to replenish hydration in the skin
- Affordable price
- High sun protection
- Available in multiple shades
- Excellent coverage, can replace your foundation
- Heavy formula
Related: Best Korean Toners for Dry Skin
Missha M Signature Real Complete No.21
Best Korean BB Cream for sensitive skin
As promised, here’s another awesome BB cream by Missha. The M Signature Real Complete No.21 comes in an attractively designed tube.
With nature’s miracle, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract as it’s active ingredient along with 50 other botanical extracts, this water-based BB cream feeds your skin with enough antioxidants and moisturization.
- Water based BB cream
- Contains Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract as the active ingredient
- Calms and soothes the skin
- Intensely hydrates the skin
- Fights free radical damage
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and dark spots
- Non-comedogenic formula
- Free of mineral oils, alcohol, parabens, and sulphates
- Gentle and mild on sensitive skin
- Coverage is light
Related: Best Korean Emulsion
Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream
Best Korean BB Cream for Oily skin
Holika Holika Aqua Petit jelly BB Cream is one of the best selling BB creams and that’s certainly not because of how cute the packaging looks.
The cream is chock full of nutrients like plant collagen, peppermint, and aloe in a gel-like texture that does not make your oily skin even oilier.
- Contains plant collagen derived from seaweed
- Makes the skin more elastic and supple
- Contains peppermint that leaves the skin feeling refreshed
- Contains aloe vera
- Hydrates the skin without making it oily
- Soothes and calms the skin
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- Gel-like texture that is light on oily skin
- Leaves a matte finish
- One of the best BB creams for oily skin with the added benefits of plant collagen
Erborian BB Cream Clair Tinted Cream with Ginseng
Best Korean BB Cream for oily skin
Here we have another BB cream for oily skin. The problem that most people with oily skin struggle with is finding the right foundation, moisturizer, and sunscreen that is not heavy on the skin.
Erborian BB Creme takes care of that beautifully and infuses the skin with extracts of the ginseng herb.
- Contains ginseng as its active ingredient
- Ginseng protects the skin from environmental pollution, dust and sun damage
- Has natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothes the skin and brings down puffiness
- Evens out the skin tone
- A light weight BB creme with huge benefits from ginseng
- Available in different shades
- Expensive product
Related: Best Korean Face Mist
EverGlam BB Cream
Best Korean BB Cream for Oily, acne-prone skin
EverGlam BB cream is one of the best Korean skin correcting creams you can find in the market. With an SPF of 30 and a blend of natural ingredients that hydrate, reduce blemishes, and tighten your skin, you can be sure you are in good hands.
The cream itself is light and gives good coverage, an ideal replacement for your foundation.
- Water based BB cream
- Contains seaweed extracts as its active ingredients blended with Portulaca Oleracea extracts
- Seaweed extracts infuse the skin with collagen that lift wrinkles and tighten the skin
- Portulaca Oleracea extracts pump the skin with antioxidants
- Repairs damage and revives the skin
- Water based and very light
SHANGPREE Crystal BB Cream
Best Korean BB Cream for acne prone skin
Only those with acne know the struggle of finding the right makeup products for your skin type, one that does not trigger more breakouts. But you can now stop stressing out as you have a BB cream that even fights away acne!
Shangpree Crystal BB cream contains botanical extracts that are anti-bacterial, keeping away acne, as well as contain properties that helps your skin repair itself.
- Contains botanical extracts as the active ingredient
- These have antibacterial properties that keep acne at bay
- The ingredients reduce inflammation and soothe the skin
- Conceals imperfections and blemishes
- Smoothes out the skin
- Light weight with maximum coverage
- Hydrates without making skin oily
- An effective anti-acne BB cream that corrects the skin
Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream
Best Korean BB Cream for all day protection
Think you’re going to be out all day and need the best BB cream that keeps your skin flawless throughout? Go for the Precious Mineral BB Cream by Etude House that protects your skin with an SPF of 50.
And not only that, but this cream also lightens your complexion and tightens your skin!
- Can replace your foundation with medium coverage
- Good UV protection
- Gives a matte finish
- Lightens the skin complexion
- Tightens the skin and lifts wrinkles
- High SPF 50 for excellent sun protection
- Available in several shades
- Medium coverage
- Using a bit too much can make skin look patchy
Related: Top Korean Serums for Oily Skin
Mizon BB Cream
Best Korean BB Cream for Blemish prone skin
Mizon’s BB Cream is full of snail mucus extracts to give you the best treatment for your blemish-prone skin. As you might already know, K-beauty products are full of strange ingredients, but ingredients that do work.
Snail mucus tightens the skin, heals it, helps in cell regeneration, and lightens your blemishes and dark spots. It is also an excellent moisturizer for all types of skin.
- Contains snail mucus as its active ingredient
- Snail slime helps skin cells regenerate in a very short period of time
- Repairs the skin and soothes it
- Heals acne, blemishes and inflammation
- Lightens the skin tone and evens it out
- Helps tighten the skin and lifts wrinkles
- Hydrates the skin
- Effectively heals blemishes and restores smooth and tighter skin
Related: Best Korean wash off masks
Missha Cho Bo Yang RENEWED BB cream
Best Korean BB Cream for Normal skin
Here you go, another best selling Korean BB cream by Missha, the Cho Bo Yang BB Cream. This BB cream is neither too heavy nor too light, and a perfect choice if you have normal skin with no major issues.
The BB cream brightens the skin complexion and plumps your skin, softens it and hydrates it. The SPF of 30 offers good UV protection.
- Maximum coverage
- Offers sun protection
- Light in texture
- Light fragrance
- Softens and makes the skin supple
- Softens, hydrates and plumps up normal skin
- SPF 30 for UV protection
- Shades might be a bit too light
- Applying more than a thin layer can make the skin look whitish
Related: Best Korean ampoule
What is a BB Cream?
BB creams take on the work of multiple products and protect your skin while also improving the texture. Though there are lots of expansions out there, my favorite one is “Beauty Balm”.
Difference between BB creams and CC creams?
Both CC and BB have their own benefits. BB is great for younger skin as it acts as a foundation and concealer, helping cover up any light blemishes and offers an even skin tone. Korean CC cream has better coverage and is slightly less oilier than BB. It effectively covers up dark blemishes and age spots while also offering sun protection.
What are the benefits of a BB cream?
BB creams have a lot of benefits including but not limited to:
- Act as a foundation for makeup
- Protection from the sun
- Protection from environmental pollution and damage
- Anti-aging cream
- Hydration and moisturization
How to choose a BB cream?
Like any skincare product you choose, a BB cream must be chosen according to your skin type and needs, like environmental protection, hydration, coverage, sun protection or anti-ageing. Pay attention to the ingredients in the product and opt for one based on what you really want to get out of it.
How to apply a BB Cream?
You can apply a BB cream by dotting it all over your face. You can then blend it in with either your fingertips or a makeup sponge for better coverage.
My goal is to showcase the creativity and awesomeness of Korea and Korean products. I’m the head writer at bestkoreanproducts.com!