If you thought Korean BB creams were a genius invention, then CC creams are a miracle. Top Korean CC creams are a dream come true if you want an even skin tone with a flawless complexion plus some extra skincare benefits.
Check out the top Korean CC creams you can use to give your skin a real treat!
|Top Korean CC Creams||Best for||Price|
|Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream||All skin types||$12.89|
|BANILA CO IT Radiant CC Cream||Normal, combination & oily skin types||$12.89|
|Erborian CC Cream||All skin types||$27.81|
|MISSHA M Magic Cushion||Normal||$10.90|
|Clio Kill Cover Glow Cushion||Normal and oily||$20.00|
|Lumene CC Color Correcting Cream||Sensitive||$23.99|
|It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better||Oily||$43.50|
|Innisfree Serum CC Cream Cover||Dry||$21.56|
|Sulwhasoo CC Emulsion||Sensitive||$49.80|
|Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream||Sensitive||$36.00|
What is the difference between CC cream and BB Cream?
Both CC and BB have their own benefits. BB is great for younger skin as it acts as a foundation and concealer, helping cover up any light blemishes and offer an even skin tone. CC has better coverage and is slightly less oily than BB. It effectively covers up dark blemishes and age spots while also offering sun protection.
Why Should You Use a Korean CC Cream?
Korean CC cream work to even out your skin tone, hiding any skin pigmentation. It also great to cover-up age spots or dark spots. Korean CC cream has a dense formula so you can also use it as a primer or foundation.
Our Best Picks for Top Korean CC Creams
- Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream – Suits most skin types
- It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better – Recommended for oily skin
- Sulwhasoo CC Emulsion – Recommended for sensitive skin
- Best Korean CC Creams
- #1 — Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream
- #2 — BANILA CO IT Radiant CC Cream
- #3 — Erborian CC Cream
- #4 — MISSHA M Magic Cushion
- #5 — Clio Kill Cover Glow Cushion
- #6 — Lumene CC Color Correcting Cream
- #7 — IT Cosmetics Your Skin but Better
- #8 — Innisfree Serum CC Cream Cover
- #9 — Sulwhasoo CC Emulsion
- #10 — Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream
Best Korean CC Creams
#1 — Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream
Top Korean CC Creams Suitable For Most Skin Types
Etude House’s Correct and Care CC cream is like a magician waving his wand over your skin. This super-light CC cream blends effortlessly and gives you maximum coverage while concealing your blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles. It also brightens your skin tone while also protecting you from the sun. Now, that is indeed magical, don’t you think?
- Has an SPF of 30 that is sufficient for most places during the summer
- Whitens the skin tone
- Covers blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles
- Light and easy to spread
- The SPF 30 gives your extra sun protection over your sunscreen
- Comes in an easy to use tube
- Easy to carry with you in your bag and when you travel
- Coverage is very light so you might need an extra foundation
Next step? Finding a true match for your skin tone. Check out the best Korean foundation for different skin types!
#2 — BANILA CO IT Radiant CC Cream
Top Korean CC Creams For Combination Skin Type
Give your skin that radiant, Goddess-like glow with the Banila Co IT Radiant CC cream. Acting as a perfect combination of moisturizer and sunscreen, you can now happily skip two steps in your daily skincare regime.
- Moisturises the skin
- Soothes and colour corrects
- Has an SPF of 30 with UVA and UVB protection
- Infused with white flower water and eco herb water which give your skin a healthy glow and keep it hydrated
- Acts as a good moisturiser and a sunscreen lotion
- Not suitable for very dry skin types and it does not have enough moisture to hydrate such skin
Related: Find the best Korean moisturizer for your skin type here. check out all reviews!
#3 — Erborian CC Cream
Best Korean CC Creams For Suitable For All Skin Types
When you wake up in the morning and you feel your skin ain’t so good, don’t worry, because Erborian CC cream has your back. With a light, even coverage, this CC cream covers all your blemishes and spots and corrects the color of your skin. It gives you a delightful glow and nourishes your skin.
- Has an SPF of 25 to protect your skin from the sun’s harsh rays
- Moisturises the skin and keeps it hydrated through the day
- It’s active ingredients – Vitamin E and Honey nourish the skin and soften it as you use it every day
- Free from sulphates and parabens
- Gives your skin a luminous glow
#4 — MISSHA M Magic Cushion
Top Korean CC Creams For Normal Skin Type
If other CC creams seem a bit steeply-priced, choose the Missha M Magic cushion for something that is easy on the pocket. Packed like a compact, this cc cream moisturizes your skin deeply and gives you coverage all day long without darkening or losing luster.
- Has a high SPF of 50 which protects you from the harshest rays of the sun
- It comes with a hybrid sponge that absorbs enough with just one or two dabs to cover your entire face
- Sponge does not harden and stays fresh always
- Does not dry out
- Infuses plenty of moisture into the skin
- Covers blemishes and fine lines with good coverage
- In a small compact packaging that is easy to carry around and use
- The cushion makes it easier to spread and it is more hygienic than using your fingers
Related: Gentle enough for your delicate skin yet strong enough to remove makeup, these Korean oil cleansers will not disappoint!
#5 — Clio Kill Cover Glow Cushion
Top Korean CC Creams For Oily Skin Type
Another compact type of CC cream with an easy sponge applicator is the Clio Kill Cover Glow Cushion. Shine like a star with this cc cream that infuses a glow into your skin while covering up spots you don’t want to be revealed.
- Contains Hyaluronic acid and Colageneer that pump the skin with moisture and keep it hydrated well, throughout the day
- Gives you maximum coverage
- Gives your skin a noticeable shimmer or glow
- Comes in four shades
- Comes in four different shades to suit all skin tones
- Priced on the higher side for the quantity of the product
- Sometimes peels off of very dry skin
Related: Lighten your skin tone with these safe Korean whitening creams from the best K-beauty brands. Check it out!
#6 — Lumene CC Color Correcting Cream
Top Korean CC Creams For Sensitive Skin
For all you lazy people out there, you have Lumene CC Color Correcting Cream to do the job of at least 4 different skincare products. It functions as a good moisturizer, primer, concealer, and foundation, requiring you to do no more once you apply this.
- Has an SPF of 20 which protects you from the sun
- Gives you a semi-matte finish
- Evens out uneven complexion and covers up blemishes and age spots
- Non-allergenic and mild, is perfect for those with sensitive skin
- SPF of 20 may not be sufficient if you are spending too much time in the sun and you will require an additional sunscreen
Related: You CANNOT miss out on these AMAZING Korean beauty products. Check it out now!
#7 — IT Cosmetics Your Skin but Better
Best Korean CC Creams For Oily Skin Type
IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better is a luxury for your skin. Priced at a premium, this CC cream is a miracle in a tube. With fantastic anti-aging features, this is an all in one cream for that younger-looking skin.
- Anti-ageing function along with coverage
- Covers all your fine lines, wrinkles and spots to the maximum
- Gives your skin lots of hydration
- Has a high SPF of 50 with UVA & UVB spectrum to protect your skin from the sun
- Free of parabens
- Can replace your sunscreen, moisturiser and serum
- Available in 9 shades so you can be sure to find something for your skin tone
- Quite an expensive product
Related: Hydrating Korean face washes for dry skin you CANNOT miss out on!
#8 — Innisfree Serum CC Cream Cover
Top Korean CC Creams For Dry Skin
We are yet to find one Innisfree product that does not live up to its expectations. The Innisfree Serum CC cream cover is apt for not only correcting your skin color but also functions as a lovely moisturizer and a good sunscreen.
- Contains 52% hydration to moisturise your skin well
- Has an SPF of 35 that is sufficient if you spend about 2 hours in the sun
- Free of parabens and allergens, very safe for the skin
- Gives you well hydrated and luminous skin
#9 — Sulwhasoo CC Emulsion
Best Korean CC Creams For Sensitive Skin
Another CC cream that is heavily priced but feels like your skin is getting really pampered when you apply it, is the Sulwhasoo CC Emulsion cream. With hardly any harsh chemicals and free of parabens, this is great if you have sensitive skin.
- Has an SPF of 35 that is enough for sun exposure for a few hours
- Light weight formula, spreads well and offers maximum coverage
- Offers heavy hydration, keeping skin plump and moist throughout the day
- You can skip the sunscreen when you use this
- Very gentle on the skin and is non-allergenic
- Quite expensive
Related: Minimize your pores with these amazing Korean toners for large pores! Check it out!
#10 — Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream
Top Korean CC Creams For Sensitive Skin
Supergoop is all you need to give your skin the complete package without a zillion products on your bathroom vanity. Correct your skin’s imperfections while keeping it youthful and glowing.
- Active ingredients like apple extract brighten the skin and give you a luminous glow
- Contains Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids to correct discolourations and blotchiness
- Pleasant on the skin, reduces inflammation
- Has antioxidants that slow down the ageing of the skin
- Contains SPF 35 to protect the skin from ageing due to the harsh sun’s rays
- An all in one skin care cream that has antioxidant benefits, brightens the skin, softens it while being very gentle
Related: Keep the pH levels of your skin balanced with these amazing Korean toners for dry skin. Check it out!
#1 — What is the top Korean CC Cream?
It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better is the best Korean CC cream for oily skin while the Innisfree Serum CC Cream Cover is the best Korean CC cream for dry skin. Sulwhasoo CC Emulsion is the best Korean CC cream for sensitive skin and the Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream is the best Korean CC cream for most skin types!
#2 — What is CC cream good for?
CC cream is a combination of beauty products and skincare products. It acts as a light foundation that evens out your skin, corrects the color, and offers enough coverage to conceal any unevenness. Along with this it also protects your skin from sun damage and moisturizes your skin. It is useful for those who don’t like layers and layers of skincare and makeup products on their skin.
How To Use A Korean CC cream?
To use a Korena CC cream, first moisturize your skin. Then apply the Korean CC cream in gentle circular motion on your skin using your fingers. Korean CC creams are formulated to be easily blendable so it easily work into your skin. You can also use your favorite Korean CC cream as a primer. Using a Korean CC cream will make you use less of your foundation as Korean CC creams work to even out any skin pigmentation. You can use then use your foundation on top of CC cream for more coverage
How To Choose The Right Korean CC Cream For You?
There are 3 things to consider when choosing the right Korean CC cream for you – skin types, Skin tone, coverage
- Skin type: Most of these best Korean CC creams have a gentle formula and are suitable for most skin types. However, it’s best to do a patch test before going all out! Keep in mind, if you have oily skin type, you might have to consider to set your CC cream using powder as CC creams tend to have thick formulas. And if you dry skin, it best to opt for a hydrating-type Korean CC cream.
- Skin tone: Korean CC cream have a subtle pigmentation which is why it’s vital you consider your skin tone when choosing the best Korean CC cream. You can sample out the CC cream by applying it to the lower part of your jaw or neck. If the CC cream simply disappears into your skin when blending then it’s perfect for you. Leave the product on for a while before you check if it matches your skin tone as CC creams tend to change color when it oxidizes on contact with oxygen.
- Coverage: Most Korean CC creams don’t have great coverage. It’s not meant to either. Korean CC cream have light-normal coverage. If you’re going to a party or attending a special occasion and want a glam look then applying just a CC cream won’t cut it. You will have to apply foundation for extra coverage. But for everyday occasions, just apply your favorite Korean CC cream underneath your foundation.
- Best Korean toners for sensitive skin.
- Best Korean moisturizers for oily skin
- Best Korean serums for acne-prone skin
My goal is to showcase the creativity and awesomeness of Korea and Korean products. I’m the head writer at bestkoreanproducts.com!