Instantly hydrate your skin with these best Korean face mist. Check it out here!
Lots of people think face mists are overrated. But if they are, why are they so popular amongst the Koreans, the people we know are literally the world leaders when it comes to skincare? Korean face mists include other ingredients as well that are quickly absorbed by your skin and nourish it.
Why Choose a Korean Face Mist?
Koreans are very careful about their skincare routine and the ingredients used. Therefore, Korean manufacturers make sure they use only the best ingredients to give you the best results.
Benefits of a Face Mist:
- Face mists almost instantly hydrate your skin
- They calm, cool and soothe your skin
- Depending on the ingredients, some face mists mildly exfoliate, leaving you with brighter skin
- They can keep acne and breakouts away
How to apply face mist?
You can spritz on your favorite Korean face mist after cleansing and before moisturizer. You can also apply it over your makeup to set your makeup. Other than that, anytime during the day if your skin feels dehydrated you can spritz on your face mist.
Delve in for the reviews of the best Korean face mists:
Our Top Picks For Best Korean Face Mists
- Innisfree Aloe Revital Skin Mist – Get it here!
- TONYMOLY Luminous Goddess Aura Perfume Face Mist – Get it here!
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Mist – Get it here!
Top Korean Face Mist
|Best Korean Face Mists||Best For||Price|
|Secret Key Starting Treatment Aura Mist||Mature Skin||$18.00|
|Innisfree Aloe Revital Skin Mist||All Skin Types||$12.00|
|DERMALOGY by NEOGENLAB Serum Spray||Sensitive Skin||$19.00|
|Mistian Essence Mist||Dry, Sensitive Skin||$15.99|
|THE FACE SHOP Yehwadam Revitalising All-in-one Mist||All Skin Types||$28.99|
|TONYMOLY Luminous Goddess Aura Perfume Face Mist||All Skin Types||$13.50|
|COSRX Low pH PHA Barrier Mist||Acne-prone Skin||$17.90|
|Innisfree Olive Real Oil Mist||Dry Skin||$15.68|
|Dr.Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Mist||Damaged Skin||$23.00|
|Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Mist||Dry Skin||$21.96|
Which is the best Korean face mist?
Face mists are a great way to quickly hydrate and refresh your skin. I always keep a travel-friendly Korean face mist bottle in my bag. I’ve trued and tested several Korean face mists and the Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Mist was the best one of all the Korean face mists.
Here are the detailed reviews of Korean face mists for different skin types:
Secret Key Starting Treatment Aura Mist
Best Korean Face Mist For Mature Skin
Secret Key Starting Treatment Aura Mist is perfect for skin that needs a little tightening. Its antioxidants fight free radical damage, helping your skin retain its youth. It also brightens the skin and helps get rid of tan.
- Contains Centella Asiatica as its main ingredient that helps the skin heal and rejuvenates
- The active ingredients act as an exfoliator, getting rid of dead skin cells and brightening the skin
- Evens out the skin tone with its mild tightening and smoothing effect
- Contains antioxidants that help the skin fight damage from free radicals
- Anti-ageing effects on the skin
- Can trigger acne in acne-prone skin
Innisfree Aloe Revital Skin Mist
Best Korean Face Mist For All Skin Types
Sometimes you cannot avoid spending too much time out in the sun. But this can take a toll on your skin. Innisfree Aloe Revital Skin Mist hydrates your skin that is parched due to sun exposure. It also does a good job of cooling your skin down.
- Contains aloe as the active ingredient that is popularly known for its anti-inflammatory and moisturising properties
- It efficiently soothes sunburned skin, reduces redness, swelling and inflammation
- Aloevera helps the skin rejuvenate and repair itself
- Amazing for soothing sun damaged skin
- The dispenser sprays more than what’s necessary
DERMALOGY by NEOGENLAB Serum Spray
Best Korean Face Mist For Sensitive Skin And Damaged Skin
A face mist that contains a serum is definitely miracle in a bottle. We love Korean serums cos we know how deeply they penetrate our skin and give it the benefits that a normal moisturiser simply cannot. Also, it is impossible to keep applying and reapplying a serum multiple times during the day, whereas a face mist is easy to carry around and use. The serum spray by Dermalogy by Neogenlab is what we’ve been waiting for all along!
- The primary ingredient is hydrogen that forms a barrier between the skin and the environment. It helps retain moisture in the skin so that the skin can heal and rejuvenate
- Contains vitamin C to brighten the skin
- Has niacinamide to reduce inflammation, swelling and redness
- Gotu Kola is another active ingredient in this face mist that encourages the skin to repair and heal
- Serum in a bottle makes it convenient to carry around and use.
- A hypoallergenic product that is suitable for sensitive skin.
Mistian Essence Mist
Best Korean Face Mist For Dry Skin & Sensitive Skin
Mistian Essence Mist is chock full of essential components that moisturise your dry skin, making it softer, smoother, more elastic and supple. This is perfect for extremely dry skin to breathe life back into it.
- The active ingredients are hyaluronic acid, collagen, witch hazel, allantoin and rose water
- While rose water acts as a wonderful toner, closing the pores of your skin, evening out the skin tone, it prepares your skin to absorb the the benefits of the other ingredients in this face mist
- Collagen builds elasticity in your skin and keeps it supple
- Allantoin is a good moisturiser
- Hyaluronic acid holds back moisture and keeps your skin hydrated all day long
- The face mist is free of ingredients that can trigger inflammation or allergies
- Smells lovely
- Intensely hydrating, hypoallergenic formula
THE FACE SHOP Yehwadam Revitalizing All-in-One Mist
Best Korean Face Mist For All Skin Types
Use Yehwadam Face Mist by The Face Shop to keep your skin young, tight and elastic. Its potent ingredients nourish your skin, making you look more youthful.
- The active ingredient is ginseng which is traditionally used as a medicine for skin healing
- It encourages the regeneration of the cells, improves blood circulation and increases the elasticity of the skin, making it more supple
- Goji berries supply the skin with antioxidants, slowing down the ageing process
- Safflower extracts moisturise the skin and make it softer
- This face mist fills out wrinkles, tightens the skin and protects it from environmental damage
- It brightens the skin and evens out the skin tone
- Anti-ageing benefits
TONYMOLY Luminous Goddess Aura Perfume Face Mist
Best Korean Face Mist For All Skin Types
TONYMOLY Luminous Goddess Aura Perfume Face Mist is an amazing mist that you can use before you put on makeup to even out the skin tone and prep it. Spray it on a few times throughout the day to get that honey dew glow!
- Contains aloe vera water that intensely hydrates while also cooling the skin and keeping it safe from the sun
- The other ingredients include four kinds of plant oils that moisturise the skin and keep it supple all day long
- This formula adds a fine luminosity and lustre to the skin, giving you the much desired dewy look
- Makes your skin glow
COSRX Low pH PHA Barrier Mist
Best Korean Face Mist For Acne-prone Skin
If you’ve had acne all your life, you know the struggle. You want to be extra careful with what you put on your face. While your face cleanser, toner, serum and moisturiser all lend to ensuring your skin is safe from acne, there is always a benefit in adding another product that can give you more protection from breakouts.
- COSRX Low pH PHA Barrier Mist adjusts the pH levels of the skin, keeping it slightly acidic to ensure that you don’t get acne
- This is achieved by the primary ingredient, Gluconolactone
- The face mist also contains coconut extracts that are great at hydrating the skin
- Coconut extracts also help in skin repair, healing scars and dark spots left behind by acne
- Keeps acne and breakouts away by balancing the skin’s pH levels
Innisfree Olive Real Oil Mist
Best Korean Face Mist For Dry Skin
With the goodness of pure olive oil, you have Innisfree’s Olive Real Oil face mist that can instantly moisturise your skin. Let the benefits of olive oil keep your skin healthy, soft and glowing.
- The face mist uses organic olive oil as its main ingredient to moisturise the skin
- Olive oil contains high amounts of Vitamin E and plenty of fatty acids to tighten the skin, improve its elasticity and hydrate it deeply
- Forms a barrier on the skin protecting the skin from the dust and pollution in the environment
- Can be used to prep the skin before applying makeup, and over the day to keep the skin moisturised
- A good moisturising face mist
Dr.Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Mist
Best Korean Face Mist For Sensitive Skin and Damaged skin
Sensitive skin needs a lot of gentle care. Dr.Jart+’s Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Mist does a good job of helping your skin heal, keeping it hydrated and healthy.
- Tiger grass, otherwise also known as Centella Asiatica is the active ingredient that acts as a skin healer
- Skin that is damaged due to exposure to the sun or due to skin treatments gone wrong can benefit from this face mist
- It cools the skin, brings down swelling, helps it rejuvenate
- It moisturises the skin and keeps it hydrated to help it revive itself
- A face mist that takes care and safeguards sensitive skin
Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Mist
Best Korean Face Mist Dry Skin and Sensitive Skin
Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence is pure hydration and skin health in a bottle.
- It contains fermented yeast extracts as its main ingredient that nourishes the skin with loads of vitamins and minerals
- These improve the health of the skin, slow down its ageing, even out the skin tone
- This face mist fills out wrinkles and laugh lines, tightens the skin and smoothens the texture
- The yeast also soothes and cools the skin, especially when skin feels too sensitive
- Intensely moisturises and keeps the skin hydrated
- A product that works effectively, thanks to the innovative technique used in the formulation
- Priced a lot higher than the other Korean face mists in the market
How to Find the Best Korean Face Mist for Your Skin?
Choose a Korean face mist depending on your skin type. If you have sensitive skin, use one with aloe and green tea. Acne-prone skin does well with clarifying mists. For oily skin type, look for face mists with silica or silk powder. These ingredients help absorb excess sebum from your skin. If you have a dry skin type then look for hydrating face mists with ingredients like emollients. These ingredients help lock in moisture.
- Keep your skin oil-free with these Korean toners for oily skin. Check it out!
- Lock in moisture every time you wash your face with these top Korean face wash for dry skin!
- Troubled with acne? Here are the best Korean moisturizers specially formulated for acne-prone skin. Check it out!
Best Korean Face Mist
Instantly hydrate your face with these best Korean Face Mist. Check it out here!
Product SKU: 000987YHG678
Product Brand: Innisfree
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 12.00
Price Valid Until: 2021
Product In Stock: https://schema.org/InStock