Dark circles making your face look dull? Check out this best Korean under eye concealer to cover up dark circles, fine lines, and puffy eyes!
As much as you wish and dream of flawless, fashion magazine cover-worthy skin, rough days, lack of sleep, and pollution in the environment can take a toll on your eyes. That’s what under eye concealers exist for.
Best Korean concealers — Quick Summary
|Best Korean Under Eye Concealer||Best For|
|the SAEM Mineralizing Creamy Concealer||Whitening & Wrinkle Care|
|The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer||Oily Skin|
|FORENCOS Tattoo Waterproof Scar Concealer||Covering up Scars|
|Hanskin Blemish Cover||Dry Skin|
|The Saem Cover Perfection Ideal Concealer Duo||Dark Circles|
|BLACK MONSTER Concealer Stick||Men|
|ETUDE HOUSE Big Cover Skin Fit Concealer||Full Coverage|
|THE FACE SHOP Concealer Dual Veil||Flawless Skin|
- Related: Best Korean Foundation
- Related: Best Korean Makeup Products
- Related: Best Korean Cushion Foundation
The job of a concealer is to cover up imperfections like dark circles, blemishes, and fine lines, and showcase smooth and sparkly eyes. Korean Under-Eye concealers are gentle and nourishing, and they can also be used for highlighting and contouring.
Read on for the reviews of the Best Korean Under Eye Concealers in the market:
Top Korean Under Eye Concealer
The SAEM Mineralizing Creamy Concealer
Best Korean Under Eye Concealer For Whitening & Wrinkle Care
Korean beauty is all about smooth and flawless skin, and The Saem has perfected the materials required for this with its range of under eye concealers. The Mineralizing Creamy Concealer comes in 6 shades, so you are guaranteed to find one that best suits your skin tone.
These concealers have three functions other than just covering up dark circles and blemishes – that is wrinkle care, sun protection and whitening as well. Now that’s the kind of product I want to use to give the skin under my eyes overall care!
- Contains Celtic water from Vosges du Nord of France as one of the ingredients
- Contains micro-sized particles to form a thin layer that covers up imperfections
- Prevents darkening by sweat or sebum
- Has three functions other than covering up flaws: Whitening, wrinkle care, and sun protection
- Contains natural ceramides to moisturize the skin
- Is lightweight and easy to blend
- Three in one functionality – wrinkle care, whitening and sun protection
- Value for money
The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer
Best Korean Under Eye Concealer For Oily Skin
The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer is everything oily skin dreamed of! The light weight, easily blendable concealer covers up all the flaws and leaves the skin under your eyes looking clean and free of shine. It even has an SPF element to protect your skin from further damage.
- Liquid concealer
- Has a mattefying effect when dry
- Covers blemishes, acne scars, dark circles and freckles
- Contains an SPF of 28 and PA++ for protection from the sun’s damaging UVA and UVB rays
- Comes in 8 different shades for different skin tones
- A light and mattefying liquid concealer for oily skin, along with sun protection
- Value for money
Forencos Tattoo Waterproof Scar Concealer
Best Korean Under Eye Concealer For Covering up Scars
For all those stubborn scars that simply don’t fade away, try the Tattoo Waterproof Scar Concealer by Forencos. A thin layer is enough to cover up your imperfections, leaving you with long lasting smooth skin.
- Full coverage concealer
- Light weight and easily spreads
- Covers up scars with a very thin cover
- Water proof and sweat proof
- Long lasting formula
- Contains cica complex that calms and soothes the skin
- A light weight, water and sweat proof concealer
- Only two shades available
Hanskin Blemish Cover
Best Korean Under Eye Concealer For Dry Skin
The creamy and deeply moisturising Hanskin Blemish Cover concealer is just what you need for dry skin. Any flaws you want disappeared, like dark circles, acne scars or hyperpigmentation have all met their match with this concealer, leaving you with just silky smooth skin.
- A highly moisturising formula
- Gives full coverage
- Hides dark circles, scars, blemishes and hyperpigmentation
- Smoothens out the skin’s texture
- Light weight formula
- Leaves a glossy finish
- Comes in 3 shades
- An intensely moisturising concealer that does not flake or crack
- Only three shades available
The Saem Cover Perfection Ideal Concealer Duo
Best Korean Under Eye Concealer For Dark Circles
Confused if you want the liquid or stick concealer? The Saem Cover Perfection Ideal Concealer Duo has both, one on each end to serve all skin types and to cover up dark circles. As a bonus, it even contains SPF to protect your skin from sun damage.
- A two in one concealer
- Has both liquid as well as stick of concealer
- Liquid concealer has an SPF of 28 and PA++
- Stick concealer has an SPF 27 and PA++
- Offers protection from the sun
- Available only in 3 shades
BLACK MONSTER Concealer Stick
Best Korean Under Eye Concealer For Men
Most of the products in the beauty and skincare industry is targeted and formulated for women, and a lot of these products are ineffective on men as their skin texture is different from that of women. Today there are a lot of men who wish to have flawless skin and look for products that can deliver results. Black Monster’s Concealer Stick is designed specifically for men, so you can show off flawless skin.
- Dual-sided concealer with a sponge applicator for easy and hygienic blending
- Gives full coverage for acne scars, pigmentation, freckles, and dark circles
- Contains tea tree oil, vitamin E, and Silica as the active ingredients
- Tea tree oil helps keep away acne and skin infections
- Vitamin E restores the skin’s health and nourishes it
- Silica absorbs excess sebum and leaves the skin with a matte finish
- Sweat and waterproof
- Specially formulated to address all skin issues of men
ETUDE HOUSE Big Cover Skin Fit Concealer
Best Korean Under Eye Concealer For Full Coverage
Etude House is one of the most popular Korean makeup brands and that is evident in the wide range of shades available in the richly pigmented Big Cover Skin Fit Concealer. This light formula gives you full coverage and is so thin that it looks natural.
- Forms a very thin layer on the skin
- Light and weightless formula
- Richly pigmented, offering full coverage
- Covers dark circles, blemishes and redness and evens out the skin tone
- 9 shades available in cool, neutral and warm tones
THE FACE SHOP Concealer Dual Veil – Best Korean Under Eye Concealer
Best Korean Under Eye Concealer For Flawless Skin
The Concealer Dual Veil consists of both a liquid concealer as well as a creamy stick concealer to cover up all flaws and imperfections and leave you with smooth skin.
So this is sorta like the The Saem Cover Perfection Ideal Concealer Duo since it has both stick type and liquid concealer in one – which is very convenient honestly. Price wise, The Face Shop concealer slightly more expensive with a difference of maybe around 4-5 dollars.
Though, I professionally preferred the concealer by SAEM over the faceshop one cause I felt the SAEM concealer blended in better.
- Is double ended, with a liquid concealer on one end and the cream stick concealer on the other end
- Offers full coverage
- Lightweight and easy to blend
- Covers spots, freckles, acne scars and dark circles
- Effortlessly conceals all flaws using both liquid as well as cream concealers
Which is the best Korean concealer?
I tried several Korean under eye concealers and rated them based on coverage, texture, and application. According to the results, The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer won the best Korean under eye concealer. And here’s why:
The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer is a liquid concealer with a matte finish. It doesn’t make your skin greasy or cakey after application. It has good coverage and effectively covers dark circles, blemishes, freckles, and acne scars. To protect the undereye skin from sun damage, Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer is formulated with SPF 28 and PA++. Costing $6.50 on Amazon, Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer is available in 8 different shades.
How to choose a Korean concealer?
Choose an under eye concealer depending on your skin type. If you have oily skin, stick to a liquid concealer as this can have a mattifying result. However, this will not work well for dry skin as it can leave your skin looking flaky. Dry skin must use a stick concealer, which is also very convenient to carry with you. Cream concealers are a good option for normal skin as these are slightly hydrating and are easy to blend as well.
If you have hyperpigmentation or patchy skin issues then go for colour-correcting concealers to cover the dark spots and patches. Make sure you choose the right colour according to the undertone of your skin. If you have acne prone or sensitive skin make sure to avoid fragrance, alcohol and toxic chemicals like parabens, sulfate, phthalates etc.
Always go for non-comedogenic products that will not clog your pores and go for lightweight formulas that easily blend and hydrate your skin. Pick the one that suits your skin undertone, don’t go beyond 2 shades lighter of your skin tone. Coverage of your concealer should depend on how patchy or pigmented your skin is.
Types of Korean Concealers
- Liquid concealers: This type of concealer is great for normal to oily skin and provides light and thin coverage. It has a matte finish effect and is not recommended for dry skin types as it can worsen the skin of people with dry skin issues.
- Powder concealers: Powder concealer resembles a compact and comes with a brush to blend well for a matte and smooth finish. It’s great for sensitive skin, normal and combination skin.
- Stick concealers: great option for dry skin type as it’s hydrating and reduces the flakiness. This type of concealer isn’t easy to blend like the others though. If you have oily skin, avoid stick concealers as it feels extremely oily on oily skin.
- Cream concealers: great concealer type for normal to dry skin types and is usually a mix of concealer as well as foundation. It’s extremely hydrating and fits well to reduce the dry and flaky skin.
- Pencil concealers: pencil concealers are more to reshape and highlight than conceal but can work to hide dark spots, acne etc. as well. You can also use it as a contour stick.
How to apply a Korean concealer?
A concealer is best when applied lightly. After your foundation is on, dot the concealer under your eyes, and using your fingertips, lightly dab to blend it into your skin.
Should under eye concealer be lighter or darker than skin tone?
Your under eye concealer should usually be a shade or two lighter than your natural skin tone and the colour should depend on your skin undertone. Pick the exact shade of concealer as your foundation.
Does concealer make your dark circles worse?
Concealer doesn’t make your dark circle worse, instead it helps in hiding your dark spots, dark circles as well as acne. But, regular use might be harmful and it might degrade your under eye dark circles.
Should under eye concealers be lighter than foundation?
The under eye concealers should be of exact shade as the foundation to give you a perfect look. Both of the products can be a shade or two lighter than your skin tone.
My goal is to showcase the creativity and awesomeness of Korea and Korean products. I’m the head writer at bestkoreanproducts.com!