Do you wish to have better brows that shape your face well? Here’s the best Korean eyebrow pencil for you to try. These Korean eyebrow pencils have a waxy texture so you can easily fill in your brows and shape it the way you like it with a natural finish.
Eyebrow pencils are the magic wand that you swipe across your eyebrows to bring out your best feature. You can make your eyes brighter, or sharper and more attractive with the right tools. Korean beauty followers draw the focus to their eyes with well-defined brows, drawn or filled in with some of the best eyebrow pencils you can find.
How are Korean eyebrow pencils different from American ones?
The difference comes down to the preference. Koreans prefer softer, more natural looking brows, so Korean eyebrow pencils are more powdery and softer. On the other hand, American eyebrow pencils are sharper, giving you bolder eyebrows.
Top Picks For Best Korean Eyebrow Pencil
- MISSHA 7Days Tinted Eyebrow – Semi-permanent formula, lasts for 7 days
- PONY EFFECT Sharping Brow Definer – gives a natural finish
- Holika Holika Wonder Drawing Skinny Eyebrow – best to draw super thin brows
Top Korean Eyebrow Pencil
|Best Korean Eyebrow Pencil||Best For||Price|
|ETUDE HOUSE Drawing Eye Brow||Soft Textured Look||$5.99|
|ETUDE HOUSE Drawing Eye Brow Proof Gel Pencil||Natural Look||$8.50|
|CLIO Kill Brow Auto Hard Eyebrow Pencil||Waterproof, Smudge-proof Eyebrows||$20.49|
|ETUDE HOUSE Color My Brows||Quick Fix||$6.28|
|SKINFOOD Choco Eyebrow Powder Cake||Natural Looking Brows||$8.69|
|TONYMOLY 7 Day Eye Brow||Long lasting Tattooed eyebrows||$24.00|
|MISSHA 7Days Tinted Eyebrow||Tattooed eyebrows||$15.99|
|PONY EFFECT Sharping Brow Definer||Drawing Precise Lines||$16.00|
|Holika Holika Wonder Drawing Skinny Eyebrow||Thin, Fine Lines||$13.00|
Which is the best Korean eyebrow pencil?
Having reviewed over 10 Korean eyebrow pencils based on texture, ease of application and pigmentation I found that the best Korean eyebrow pencil is the PONY EFFECT Sharping Brow Definer and here’s why:
The Pony Effect Sharping Brow Definer is a double-edged eyebrow pencil with a retractable 1.5 mm thin tip and a spoolie brush. It has a waxy texture with a smudge-proof and long-lasting formula. Costing $16.00 on Amazon, the Pony Effect Sharping Brow Definer comes in three shades – deep brown, ash brown, and natural brown.
Here are the best Korean eyebrow pencils you can choose from:
ETUDE HOUSE Drawing Eye Brow
Best Korean Eyebrow Pencil For a Soft Textured Look
Etude House is one of the leading makeup brands in Korea as well as across the world. This brand has a long list of eyebrow pencils in its range, and here on this list, you will find the best. The Drawing Eye Brow pencil is the first one and this is the best for drawing soft, naturally shaped brows.
- The pencil comes with an angled tip at one end and a spoolie brush on the other end
- The angled tip helps you draw soft hair like strokes
- Can draw the shape of your choice
- The spoolie brush helps spread the colour and create a natural look
- Contains vitamin E in the formula
- Nourishes the skin and keeps it away from damage
- Leaves a very soft and natural look
ETUDE HOUSE Drawing Eye Brow Proof Gel Pencil
Best Korean Eyebrow Pencil For a Natural Look
The next one on our list of the best Korean eyebrow pencils is the Gel type of pencil by Etude House. This pencil creates precise lines with a gel ink that is easy to blend with the soft spoolie brush provided.
- Gel pencil
- Comes with a spoolie brush to spread the ink
- Spoolie brush is soft on the skin, yet firm to draw precise strokes
- Can blend the colour easily
- Has a water droplet tip to fill in spots
- Waterproof and smudge proof formula
- Contains vitamin E for nourishing the skin
- Contains cottonseed oil and Argania Spinosa kernel oils to moisturise the skin
- Comes in 6 different shades to suit every hair colour
- Double-edged pencil that makes it easy to blend in the colour and fill the spots
CLIO Kill Brow Auto Hard Eyebrow Pencil
Best Korean Eyebrow Pencil For Waterproof, Smudgeproof Eyebrows
A girl’s best friend is a double edged eyebrow pencil – one with a sharply angled tip and the other with a spoolie brush. Get the best of both with the Clio Kill Brow Auto Hard Eyebrow Pencil. This waterproof, smudge resistant eyebrow pencil helps you fill in those missing eyebrow hairs to form full, attractive eyebrows.
- Features a double edged applicator
- One edge is a sharp and angled pencil
- Can fill in and draw precise strokes
- The other end is a soft spoolie brush to blend the colour
- Leaves a natural look
- Comes in 5 different shades to suit all natural eyebrow tones
- Waterproof and smudge resistant formula
ETUDE HOUSE Color My Brows
Best Korean Eyebrow Pencil For a Quick Fix
Sometimes you want that quick fix, something that will give you the perfect eyebrows in a jiffy. That’s Etude House’s Color My Brows Eyebrow Mascara for you.
With a soft, yet firm spoolie brush that can draw in those lovely strokes with some rich and creamy textured ink, all you need is a couple of minutes before you step out and look your best.
- Comes with a mascara wand for drawing strokes that look natural
- Gel like texture
- Has a strong hold
- Easy to apply and dries very quickly
- Contains Allantoin, Beeswax and Carnauba wax as part of the ingredients
- These moisturise the skin and safeguard it from irritation
- Comes in five different shades of brown to suit every skin tone
- Easy and quick to use moisturising eyebrow pencil
SKINFOOD Choco Eyebrow Powder Cake
Best Korean Eyebrow Pencil For Natural Looking Brows
If you love chocolate, you will love Skinfood’s Choco Eyebrow Powder Cake, with natural cacao in its ingredients. Having established that this eyebrow cake is truly food for your skin, it comes in two lovely shades that are as close as you can get to being natural.
- Powder based eyebrow colour
- Comes in the form of cakes
- Comes in shades closest to natural eyebrow colours
- Can mix two different shades to achieve the desired colour
- Soft and non-bold look
- Contains real cacao in its ingredients
- Safeguards the skin and keeps it from rashes or irritation
- Brush included is angled to fill in spots and draw the desired shape
- Comes in shades that can be mixed together to find the right one
TONYMOLY 7 Day Eye Brow
Best Korean Eyebrow Pencil For Long Lasting Tattooed Eyebrows
TonyMoly’s 7 Day Eye Brow is just the one for you if you dread waking up early every morning. Save a few minutes of that precious morning time by tattooing in your eyebrows over the weekend and letting it stay that way through the week.
- Has a fine tip
- Contains a smudge proof, water proof formula
- Stays on for 7 days without completely erasing or fading
- Contains castor oil which nourishes the skin
- Also contains Camellia Sinesis leaf extracts and soybean seed extracts
- These strengthen the skin and keep it healthy
- Does not irritate the skin
- High quality ink that stays on for 7 days
MISSHA 7Days Tinted Eyebrow
Best Korean Eyebrow Pencil For Tattooed eyebrows
Why go short term and draw in your eyebrows everyday when you can tattoo them in and leave them on for 7 days? Missha’s 7Days Tinted Eyebrow pencil serves the purpose with a long lasting formula that stays intact and leaves you with beautiful eyebrows.
The tip is the finest you will find for drawing those thin strokes. No more worries about waking up every morning and dedicating time to makeup.
- Comes in a long lasting tint
- Lasts for 7 days after drawing it on
- The tip is very thin
- Sharp for precise strokes
- Comes in a 0.8 ml quantity
- Smudge proof and water proof
- Easy to use and long lasting
PONY EFFECT Sharping Brow Definer
Best Korean Eyebrow Pencil For Drawing Precise Lines
The Pony Effect Sharping Brow Definer comes as a double edged pencil – one with a 1.5 mm thin tip that draws on fine lines and the other side features a spoolie brush to brush the hairs and spread the colour evenly for a natural look.
- Has a 1.5 mm tip on one side
- Retractable, mechanical pencil
- Draws hair-like strokes on the eyebrows
- The other side features a spoolie brush
- Spoolie brush helps spread the colour and brush the hairs
- Smudge proof and long lasting formula
- Comes in three natural shades – a deep brown, an ash brown and a natural brown to suit all skin shades
- Feasible to draw on very precise strokes
Holika Holika Wonder Drawing Skinny Eyebrow
Best Korean Eyebrow Pencil For Thin, Fine Lines
Rihanna made them a trend, and we followed. Some of us still love the definition of the thin eyebrows and Holika Holika makes this super easy to achieve with the Wonder Drawing Skinny Eyebrow pencil. With a super sharp tip, erase your natural eyebrows with a concealer and draw on for that sexy sharp look.
- Has a fine tip
- Can draw on well defined lines with this pencil
- Contains vitamin C and shea butter
- Shea butter nourishes the skin and keeps it moisturised
- Vitamin C keeps the skin healthy and away from damage
- Super fine tip for sharp and thin eyebrows
- Quantity is low and does not last long
How to choose the best Korean eyebrow pencil?
Choose an eyebrow pencil based on what effect you wish to achieve. If you want fuller brows, use a Korean brow mascara. If using a Korean brow gel, choose one that is one shade darker than the natural color of your brows. If you are using a Korean eyebrow pencil, go for a shade that is lighter than the natural shade of your brows.
How to get the perfect Korean eyebrows?
The K-beauty industry considers the straight across brows as the perfect Korean eyebrows. To get this look, brush your eyebrow hairs and then cover the arch with a concealer. Next, fill in your brows with the best Korean eyebrow pencil and then with some eyeshadow.
What are Korean straight across brows?
Korean straight across brows are Eyebrows without a sharp arch. These are very popular in Korea as these draw attention to the centre of the face. They make the face look smaller and younger, and the eyes bigger.
- These anti-aging products from K-beauty brands will get rid of those pesky wrinkles and fine lines!
- Cover up blemishes and dark spots easily with these skin nourishing Korean primers. Check it out now!
- These Korean essences can provide deep hydration to your skin. Check it out here!
- Oily skin and sunscreen don’t always go together. But here some amazing Korean sunscreens specially formulated for oily skin type!
- Target skin concerns like dark spots and acne with these nourishing Korean ampoules for different skin types and concerns!