Dry skin problems? Using the wrong toner can worsen things for you. So here’s the best Korean toner for dry skin to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated all day!
Once you start following the world-famous Korean skincare routine, you know that toner is a big part of it, something you absolutely cannot skip.
No matter what type of skin you have, toners help close the pores and make sure that your skin is protected. Dry skin, of course, requires toners that don’t dry the skin further.
The K-beauty industry has a lot of toners meant for dry skin and it can get confusing picking one, but here I have listed and reviewed the best Korean toners for dry skin for you:
Is using a toner necessary?
Toners help remove the last traces of dirt, makeup, and grime that get left behind after cleansing your face. They also help close the pores and form a protective layer on your skin.
Why choose a Korean toner?
Korean toners have added ingredients like antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C that lend extra benefits to the skin. This help protect and nourish the skin along with the rest of your skincare routine.
Korean toners vs American toners
Top Korean Toner for Dry Skin
|Best Korean Toner for Dry Skin||Price||Link|
|Cosrx AhA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner||$14.78||View On Amazon|
|Whamisa Natural Fermentation Organic Flowers Essence Toner||$42.00||View On Amazon|
|ETUDE HOUSE SoonJung 10 Free Moist Emulsion||$12.02||View On Amazon|
|Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner||$17.50||View On Amazon|
|Mizon AHA&BHA Daily Clean Toner||$15.86||View On Amazon|
|Kikumasamune Sake Rich Moisture Lotion Toner||$17.99||View On Amazon|
|Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin||$16.45||View On Amazon|
|KLAIRS Supple Preparation Unscented Toner||$21.00||View On Amazon|
|BRTC Aqua Rush Toner||$17.99||View On Amazon|
|Dr’s Cosmetic Bio Beauty Water Facial Toner||$15.00||View On Amazon|
CosRX AhA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
One of the problems faced with dry skin is the accumulation of dead skin cells. If this is not removed, whatever skincare products you apply are going to simply sit there without reaching the depths and lending their benefits.
Here’s the first best Korean toner for dry skin – Cosrx’s AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner, It helps get rid of the dead skin cells with the daily mild exfoliation. So you have clearer, smoother, and brighter skin.
- Contains glycolic acid in its ingredients
- Acts as a mild exfoliator
- Removes dead skin cells and polishes the skin
- Smoothens the skin and preps it to accept skincare treatments
- Brightens and smoothens skin
Whamisa Natural Fermentation Organic Flowers Essence Toner
Your skin deserves the best, I’m sure you agree. Almost derived completely from natural and organic ingredients, the next best Korean toner for dry skin, Whamisa Natural Fermentation Organic Flowers Essence Toner contains the best, bottled for you. These ingredients are gentle, moisturize your skin deeply, and also protect it from environmental damage.
- Contains 97.4% organically derived ingredients
- The primary ingredient is aloe vera extracts
- Moisturises the skin deeply, reduces irritation and calms the skin
- Contains Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate
- Protects the skin from damage
- Reduces signs of aging
- Has a refreshing fragrance from the added essential oils
- Gentle and safe on the skin
- Protects the skin from damage
ETUDE HOUSE SoonJung 10 Free Moist Emulsion
Formulated for sensitive skin, the SoonJung 10 Free Moist Emulsion is free of 10 toxic ingredients, bringing you only the safest and gentlest ingredients possible. If you have dry and sensitive skin, this is the best Korean toner for dry skin for you. The ingredients in this Japanese emulsion are mildly acidic, balancing the pH levels of your skin, along with a calming and soothing effect.
- Free of 10 toxic ingredients
- Made up of 93% natural ingredients
- Contains Panthenol and Madecassoside as the primary ingredients
- These calm the skin, soothe irritation and bring down redness
- They moisturise the skin intensely and lock in the hydration
- Helps protect the skin and repair damage
- Gentle and mild
- Has a hypoallergenic formula
- Perfect toner for sensitive skin
Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner
Aloe is a great ingredient to use for dry skin as it not only hydrates but also cools and soothes the skin. Benton uses this in the BHA Skin toner along with a mild BHA content and snail secretion filtrate to make sure your skin is protected, hydrated and nourished. Definitely one of the best Korean toner for dry skin!
- Contains snail secretion filtrate and aloe vera extracts as the main ingredients
- These moisturise the skin, repair damage and help skin heal
- Reduce irritation and cool the skin
- Also contains 0.5% BHA, mild and safe on the skin
- BHA gently exfoliates the skin and gets rid of dead skin cells
- Brightens the skin and smoothens it
- An ideal toner for sensitive skin
Mizon AHA & BHA Daily Clean Toner
Alpha and Beta Hydroxy acids are magic when it comes to making your skin brighter. Including that as part of your daily skincare routine becomes easier with Mizon’s AHA & BHA Daily Clean Toner. As they gently exfoliate your skin, you get to experience brighter and clearer skin day by day. Check out this best Korean toner for dry skin below!
- Contains AHA & BHA as active ingredients
- Gently exfoliates, getting rid of dead skin cells and black heads
- Brightens the skin
- Contains castor oil to moisturise the skin and keep it well hydrated
- Balances the pH levels of the skin
- Visibly brightens the skin with consistent use
Kikumasamune Sake Rich Moisture Lotion Toner
Dry skin requires external moisture in all types of weather, and very few toners contain enough moisturising ingredients to serve the purpose. But the next best Korean toner for dry skin on this list gets the job done!
Kikumasamune Sake Rich Moisture Lotion Toner does the job well with ceramides included. It is free of alcohol but mildly acidic to protect the skin and keep it healthy.
- Contains ceramides as the primary ingredient
- Deeply moisturises and locks in the hydration
- Also soothes the skin and keeps irritation at bay
- Contains a slightly acidic formula that protects the skin
- Free of alcohol
- Brightens the skin and makes it smoother
- An intensely moisturising toner for dry skin
Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin
Green tea is not only a refreshing drink, it is also a great ingredient to rejuvenate your skin. And the next best Korean toner for dry skin, Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin, is packed with the goodness of green tea
The green tea leaves and seeds extracted from Jeju island are full of rich benefits like lending moisture to your skin, soothing it, protecting and strengthening the skin barrier and smoothening your skin.
- Contains Jeju green tea extracts and green tea seeds as the active ingredient
- Refreshes the skin and protects it from environmental damage
- Cools, soothes and calms the skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Free of parabens and mineral oils
- Can be used on moderately dry skin, not on extremely dry skin
KLAIRS Supple Preparation Unscented Toner
The Supple Preparation Unscented Toner by Klairs is a miracle in a bottle, thanks to the main ingredient – centella asiatica. With the extracts of this leaf, you have the best Korean toner for dry skin that helps your skin heal, moisturises it deeply and slows down its ageing.
- Contains centella asiatica as the primary ingredient
- It stimulates cell regeneration and the synthesis of collagen
- It acts as an antibacterial agent, protecting the skin from infection and breakouts
- Acts as an antioxidant, fighting free radical damage
- Also contains betaine and panthenol
- They moisturise the skin and keep it hydrated
- A toner that takes care of the all round health of your skin
BRTC Aqua Rush Toner
Get the moisture for your skin directly from the source – from ocean water. BRTC Aqua Rush Toner, the next best Korean toner for dry skin, contains deep ocean water as the base with rich minerals and marine collagen in it to nourish your skin from within.
- Contains Deep ocean water as the main ingredient
- Hydrates the skin and adds to the health with minerals
- Contains marine collagen that makes the skin plumper
- Also contains jojoba seed oil to moisturise and nourish the skin
- Has lilac extracts that act as antifungal agents to keep the skin free of infections
- A deeply moisturising toner for dry skin
Dr’s Cosmetic Bio Beauty Water Facial Toner
Follow the doctor’s advice and try the Dr’s Cosmetic Bio Beauty Water Facial Toner with its concoction of ingredients that are almost identical to the skin’s natural composition.
With a rich base of biomineral water, you have the best Korean toner for dry skin! And all of this in a formula that is gentle for the most sensitive of skin types.
- Contains 85% bio mineral water as the base
- Includes ingredients that are identical to the skin’s natural moisture
- Moisturises the skin, soothes and calms it
- Strengthens and maintains the skin’s natural barrier
- Hypoallergenic formula, free of artificial fragrances
- Ideal toner for dry and sensitive skin
Where to buy the best Korean toners for every skin type
Korean skincare products are now widely available in every part of the world. Look for popular skincare and makeup stores in your city that might stock Korean toner brands like Innisfree, Cosrx and Mizon. If you are unable to find them, you always have e-commerce portals where the whole world can be accessed in just a minute. www.amazon.com is one such website where you are sure to find most brands of Korean toners for every skin type.
How to choose a Korean toner for dry skin
Dry skin needs a lot of care. The first thing you want to avoid in a toner if you have dry skin is alcohol. Look for ingredients that hydrate the skin and lock in the moisture, like hyaluronic acid and ceramides. Dry skin can also be sensitive and requires ingredients that don’t trigger a reaction. Something that has a lot of natural ingredients that calm the skin and soothe redness is also a good choice if you have dry skin.
- Take care of that fragile under-eye skin and keep signs of aging at bay with these eye creams from Korean brands!
- Cover up blemishes and age spots easily with these amazing Korean CC Creams!
- Here are some nourishing BB Creams for those no make-up days!
My goal is to showcase the creativity and awesomeness of Korea and Korean products. I’m the head writer at bestkoreanproducts.com!