A cleansing foam is something you must not skip in your daily regime. Here are the top Korean cleansing foam perfect for your skincare regimen!
Cleansing foam is something we all love when compared to soap or regular face wash. It’s gentler on the skin and the right ones deep clean while keeping the skin hydrated as well. It helps get rid of any left over makeup or skincare products. And it keeps your skin fresh and hydrated!
Top Korean cleansing foam listed here are the best in the market and available online! Choose one of these top Korean cleansing foam depending on your skin type and concern and follow it up with the rest of your skincare products.
Top Korean Cleansing Foam — Quick Summary
|Top Korean Cleansing foam||Best For||Price|
|Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam||Combination Skin||View On Amazon|
|Pure Pearlsation Revitalizing Facial Cleansing Foam||Acne-prone Skin||View On Amazon|
|Innisfree Jejubija Anti-Trouble Facial Cleansing Foam||Oily Skin||View On Amazon|
|The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser||Dry Skin||View On Amazon|
|Tony Moly Peach Punch Foam Cleanser||Sensitive Skin||View On Amazon|
|MIZON Snail Repairing Foam Cleanser||Sensitive Skin||View On Amazon|
|MISSHA Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam||Acne||View On Amazon|
|BANILA CO Clean It Zero Foam Cleanser||Oily Skin||View On Amazon|
|Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam||Acne-prone Skin||View On Amazon|
|Skin Food Egg White Pore Cleansing Foam||Normal Skin||View On Amazon|
Which is the best Korean cleansing foam?
I tested several Korean cleansing foam to pick the best ones. If you use Korean skincare you know that Korean skincare products are formulated to hydrate your skin. I tested the Korean cleansing foam on parameters like hydration, cleansing properties, and ingredients. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam tested to be the best Korean cleansing foam and here’s why:
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam is formulated with volcanic ash and citrus peel extract. These ingredients work towards removing oil from the skin and minimize pores. This cleansing foam also brightens the skin as it gets rid of dead skin cells. A bottle of 150 ml of this cleansing foam costs $11.00. It can be used by both men and women.
Our Best Picks For Top Korean Cleansing Foam
- Innisfree Jejubija Anti-Trouble Facial Cleansing Foam – Recommended for Oily Skin
- The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser – Recommended for Dry Skin
- MIZON Snail Repairing Foam Cleanser – Recommended for Sensitive Skin
Best Korean Cleansing Foam 2021
#1 — Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam
Top Korean Cleansing Foam For Combination Skin
The Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore cleansing foam is highly recommended for its deep-cleaning properties. It is on par with many premium and expensive products in the market for a fraction of the price. This effectively removes the excess oil from the face and its therefore perfect for those with oily skin.
- Formulated with Volcanic ash, citrus peel extract
- Removes sebum from the skin
- Closes open pores to a certain extent
- Removes dirt and grime
- A little bit goes a long way
- Easy on the pocket, not as expensive as other similar performing products
- The Jeju volcanic beads deep clean while removing oil from the skin and closes pores. The citrus peel extracts brighten the skin.
#2 – Pure Pearlsation Revitalizing Facial Cleansing Foam
Top Korean Cleansing Foam For Acne-prone Skin
The Pure Pearlsation cleansing foam by Klavuu feels like a treat for the skin. This richly lathering cleansing foam uses the best features of a pearl to give you that lovely glow while reducing dark spots, evening out wrinkles, moisturizing your skin, reducing acne breakouts and giving you youthful skin.
- Contains Conchiolin, collagen, seaweed complex, salicylic acid, tea tree oil
- Lightens dark spots and brightens the skin
- Anti ageing properties
- Hydrates the skin adequately
- Reduces chances of acne breakouts
- Soothes irritation of the skin and reduces redness
- Pearl extracts give you youthful looking skin while the tea tree oil and salicylic acid reduce the occurrence of acne
- Suitable for oily and acne prone skin
#3 – Innisfree Jejubija Anti-Trouble Facial Cleansing Foam
Top Korean Cleansing Foam For Oily Skin
Blemishes are always troubling and we have the solution here. Innisfree being one of the best Korean brands around, we have another much loved cleansing foam on our list. This one is specifically designed for acne prone skin and the annoying marks they leave behind. This cleansing foam effectively reduces the blemishes and gives you clearer skin.
- Contains bija seed oil and willow bark extract
- Contains rose petal extracts
- Contains salicylic acid
- Mild exfoliator
- Removes excess oil from the skin
- Reduces the occurrence of acne
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and blemishes
- Has a refreshing minty fragrance
- The bija seed oil removes oil while the willow bark extract that acts as an exfoliator to give you clearer skin.
- The rose petal extracts brighten the skin and smoothen it out.
- low pH.
#4 – The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser
Top Korean Cleansing Foam For Dry Skin
Rice water is one of the best-kept secrets of traditional skincare. The action of rice water on skin is that of an effective cleanser and a mild exfoliator along with soothing and cooling it. The Face Shop Rice water bright foaming cleanser makes use of this property to give you brighter and cleaner skin.
- Contains Rice water extract, Soapwort extract
- Moisturises the skin while cleaning it
- Brightens the complexion
- Soothes and calms irritated skin
- Removes light makeup
- Safe on the skin, anti-allergenic
- Rice water deeply hydrates the skin and brightens it with its tan removing properties.
- The antioxidants give your skin a youthful appearance
#5 – Tony Moly Peach Punch Foam Cleanser
Top Korean Cleansing Foam For Sensitive Skin
Tony Moly is one of those brands that has always given us effective and high quality skincare products. The Peach Punch Foam cleanser is super gentle on the skin and is wonderful for sensitive skin. It calms the skin, hydrates it deeply and heals irritated skin. It also tightens the skin and gives it an instant lift.
- Contains Pure peach extract
- Has a lovely fruity fragrance
- Brightens skin and gives it a fresh look
- Anti allergenic, soothes and calms allergy prone skin
- Creamy texture that lathers instantly and hydrates the skin
- The peach extracts lighten blemishes, brighten the skin and pump in antioxidants, all the while being gentle and soothing
#6 – MIZON Snail Repairing Foam Cleanser
Best Korean Cleansing Foam For Sensitive Skin
The weird ingredients in Korean products don’t surprise us anymore as we are getting to experience the benefits on our skin. Mizon uses snail extracts as its main ingredient in many of its skincare products and they work amazingly well to repair damaged skin. The snail mucus also acts as an exfoliator to remove dead skin cells and reveal brighter skin underneath.
- Contains Snail slime, green tea extracts
- Anti ageing properties
- Heals the skin’s outer layer
- Mild exfoliator
- Closes open pores and tightens skin
- Prevents the formation of white and black heads
- Snail slime helps heal the skin, tightens pores, and improves the elasticity giving you youthful-looking skin
#7 – MISSHA Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam
Top Korean Cleansing Foam For Acne
The Missha super aqua refreshing cleansing foam feels like a cloud in your palms. The softness of the lather is pure pampering for your skin, especially if you are affected by acne and inflammation due to it. The bubbles hydrate your skin while soothing the redness and keeping your skin safe from more acne. This is not suitable for dry skin as it is designed to work miracles on oily, acne prone skin.
- Contains Sweet flag extract, willow bark extract
- Deeply cleans, can effectively remove heavy makeup
- Helps alleviate the redness and inflammation of acne prone skin
- Antibacterial properties
- Soft and very mild
- The combination of sweet flag and willow bark act as antibacterials, keeping pimples away and helping inflamed skin heal.
#8 – BANILA CO Clean It Zero Foam Cleanser
Best Korean Cleansing Foam For Oily Skin
With their trademarked “zero balance” technology, Banila Co gives you the Clean It zero foam cleanser. Though this is not advisable for dry skin, it works wonders if you have oily or normal skin. It balances the hydration in the skin even after removing the excess oil and dirt, so you don’t feel like your skin is parched.
- Contains Acerola, Bamboo extract, Rooibos leaves, Angelica, Ginseng root extract
- Microbeads effectively remove oil, dirt, impurities
- Removes makeup to a certain extent
- Mildly exfoliates the skin and leaves it feeling fresh
- Brightens skin tone
- No parabens and sulphates
- The combination of the ingredients in the “zero balance” technology exfoliate the skin, get rid of excess oil and gives you brighter looking skin
#9 – Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam
Best Korean Cleansing Foam For Acne-prone Skin
The blend of pure clay and green tea is a winner in every sense. Gentle on the skin while removing dirt and pumping in enough antioxidants to keep the skin looking and feeling fresh, the Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing foam is one of the best you can find.
- Active ingredients: Jeju Green tea extracts, Kaolin
- Deep pore cleansing properties
- Removes sebum, dirt and grime
- Antibacterial properties keep acne and pimples from breaking out
- Antioxidant properties help skin feel young and fresh
- The green tea extracts tone the skin and keep breakouts at bay while the Kaolin removes excess oil and deep cleanses
#10 – Skin Food Egg White Pore Cleansing Foam
Top Korean Cleansing Foam For Normal Skin
Egg whites are the best food for your skin, to treat it inside out. This natural skin tightening agent also works to replenish your skin’s missing oxygen, smooth out wrinkles and give you clean and clear skin. It hydrates the skin while removing sebum. It may not be suitable for dry skin as it tends to remove the oil.
- Active ingredients: Egg whites, hot spring water
- Gentle on the skin
- Doesn’t irritate the eyes
- Removes excess sebum
- Tightens the skin and closes the pores
- Anti Aging property: Eases out wrinkles and fine lines
- Removes dirt and oil
- The protein in the egg whites tightens the pores while the antioxidants give you smooth skin.
How to Choose the Best Korean Cleansing Foam
There are 5 things you need to consider when choosing a cleanser – Skin type, pH level, Hydration and brightening, acne treatment and scent.
- Skin Type: If you have oily skin type, it’s recommended you opt for oil-control face wash that can effectively cleanse your pores deeply. It’s best to go with charcoal-based cleansing foam for oily skin. For dry skin type, opt for a hydrating cleansing foam. If your skin is prone to acne and redness, opt for a cleansing foam with willow bark, aloe vera extracts, and witch hazel. For normal skin type, however, most cleansing foams can do a good job.
- pH Level: If you have acne-prone skin, opt for Korean cleansers with higher pH levels. And if you have a more dry complexion, opt for Korean cleansing foams with lower pH levels.
- Hydration and Brightening:You will find several cleansing foams in the market that tend to make your skin dry. But most Korean cleansing foams are hydrating in nature and lock-in moisture. Korean beauty products are formulated to achieve that transparent, glass-like skin. So if you want skin like that it’s vital to choose a best Korean cleansing foam that locks-in moisture.
- Acne Treatment: If you have oily skin type acne-prone skin, it’s extremely important that you choose a Korean cleansing foam that is specially formulated for acne-prone skin. If your skin is susceptible to breakouts, choosing the wrong kind of cleansing foam can worsen the acne.
- Scent: This entirely depends on your preference. Using scented products like cleansing foam makes you feel confident. Best Korean cleansing foams use natural scents like aloe vera, tea tree extract, green ten, almond oil, rose oil, and lavender oil. These natural scents not only make your skin fragrant but also nourish your skin. However, you will also find several best Korean cleansing foams that are fragrance-free, if that’s what you like!
Which is the top Korean cleansing foam?
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam is the top Korean cleansing foam for combination skin. And Pure Pearlsation Revitalizing Facial Cleansing Foam is the top Korean cleansing foam for acne-prone skin. Innisfree Jejubija Anti-Trouble Facial Cleansing Foam is the top Korean cleansing foam for oily skin while The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser is the top Korean cleansing foam for dry skin. MIZON Snail Repairing Foam Cleanser is the top Korean cleansing foam for sensitive skin.
What is cleansing foam?
To use a cleansing foam, add a bit of water and rub it between your palms to create the foam which you can use to wash away the dirt and oil from your face. Cleansing foams are good because it doesn’t clog your pores, is gentler on your skin and is easy to wash away.
However, do keep in mind that cleansing foam may not completely help remove your makeup and you will need to use a makeup remover first.
- Skin under the eye is fragile using a nourishing Korean eye cream can take care of that. Check it out!
- Brighten your skin tone with these whitening creams from top K-beauty brands!
- Get your skin makeup ready with these BB creams from Korea. Check it out!
My goal is to showcase the creativity and awesomeness of Korea and Korean products. I’m the head writer at bestkoreanproducts.com!