Dark circles and puffy eyes ruining your look? Check out these top Korean eye cream that will bring back the sparkle in your eye!
Which is the top Korean eye cream?
After testing several Korean eye cream on parameters like texture, moisturization, and quality of ingredients I found that Etude House Moistfull Collagen eye cream is the best Korean eye cream. And here’s why:
Etude House Moistfull Collagen eye cream contains 64% hydrolyzed collagen water. It plumps the skin and reduces the appearance of signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. It also contains baobab oil that moisturizes the skin and smoothens the skin around the eyes. It’s easy to spread and has a light jelly-like texture. It costs $17.50 on Amazon and is definitely worth the buy!
Top Korean Eye Cream: Quick Summary
|Top Korean Eye Cream||Best for|
|Mizon Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream||Skin elasticity|
|ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream||Skin elasticity|
|PURITO Centella Green Level Eye Cream||Puffy eyes|
|Mizon’s Snail Repair Eye Cream||Hydration|
|Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream||overall protection|
|Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Eye Cream||Dry SKin|
|SECRET KEY Starting Treatment Eye Cream||Wrinkles|
|Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel||Hydration|
|AMORE PACIFIC Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel||Rejuvenation|
|AHC Ultimate Real Eye cream for Face||wrinkles|
|Nature Republic Snail Solution Eye Cream||skin repair|
- Related: Best Korean Anti aging Eye Cream
- Related: Best Korean Eye Cream for Dark Circles
- Related: Best Korean Eye Mask for Dark Circles
You can brighten the skin around your eyes and keep it youthful by using an effective Korean eye cream. Just a little bit of this should be enough to bring back the life in your eyes!
Here are some more top Korean eye cream from you to choose from:
- Mizon Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream
- PURITO Centella Green Level Eye Cream
- Mizon’s Snail Repair Eye Cream
- Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream
- Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Eye Cream
- SECRET KEY Starting Treatment Eye Cream
- SKIN FOOD Royal Honey Essential Eye Cream
Best Korean Eye Cream
Mizon Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream
Top Korean Eye Cream For Building Elasticity And Firming The Skin
We know that one of the main reasons behind wrinkles and the sagging of the skin around the eyes as we age is because the collagen breaks down.
While Mizon does have quite a few eye creams in its range, this one is one of my favourites for obvious reasons!
It helps put the collagen back in the skin through a high percentage of marine collagen to prevent aging. It deeply hydrates the skin and is perfect if you are over 30.
- Contains 42% marine collagen as the primary ingredient
- Builds collagen tissues in the skin
- Improves elasticity in the skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Intensely moisturising
- Almost instant results are visible
- Not suitable for oily skin
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream
Top Korean Eye Cream For Elasticity
You already know the benefits of collagen, so here we are with another Collagen based eye cream by Etude House.
The Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream is light and jelly-like in texture, making this perfect for you even if you have oily skin. It uses hydrolyzed collagen water to plump up the skin and add elasticity, reducing fine lines and wrinkles from forming.
It lightly moisturizes and makes the skin smooth. What I love about this eye cream is that it is so rich and thick but still doesn’t feel sticky. As soon as I applied it, it absorbed into my undereye area and made it soft and supple.
When it comes to eye creams Sulwhasoo brand of eye creams have always been my favorite but this eye cream from Etude house has all the benefits of the Sulwhasoo eye creams with a cheaper price tag!
- Contains 64% hydrolyzed collagen water as its active ingredient
- Plumps up the skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms the skin around the eyes
- Contains baobab oil
- Lightly moisturizes the skin
- Smoothens the skin around the eyes
- Has a light and jelly-like texture
- Easy to spread
- Suitable for oily skin types as well
PURITO Centella Green Level Eye Cream
Top Korean Eye Cream For Reducing Puffiness
Water retention in the eyes when you sleep or even during the day can cause unwanted puffiness and even dark circles.
Purito’s Centella Green Level Eye Cream combines some very effective peptides along with the extracts of Centella Asiatica leaves to effectively reduce puffiness, get rid of dark circles and fine lines, and leave you with smooth skin around your eyes.
- Contains 49% centella asiatica extracts as its primary ingredient
- Helps in reducing inflammation, puffiness and dark circles
- Contains peptides that strengthen the skin around the eyes
- Moisturises the skin
- Smoothens the skin around the eyes
- Contains no fragrances, parabens, sulphates or gluten
- Non-irritant formula
- Effective in reducing puffiness and bags around the eyes
- Packaged in a tube, easy to carry, hygienic to use
Mizon’s Snail Repair Eye Cream
Top Korean Eye Cream For Skin Rejuvenation
There is no way you are going to have a list of the best skin products without something that includes snail mucus as its active ingredient.
Known for its amazing skin repair and tightening properties, Mizon makes use of snail mucus in its range of Snail Repair skincare. The Snail repair eye cream helps in cell regeneration, repairing skin cells and firming up the skin around your eyes.
It is intensely moisturizing, plumping the skin and making it more supple and elastic.
- Contains snail mucin as the active ingredient
- Tightens the skin and gets rid of fine lines
- Helps in cell regeneration and repair
- Reduces the formation of wrinkles
- Contains niacinamide
- Brightens the skin and reduces dark circles
- Moisturises the skin around the eyes
- Makes skin supple and plump
- Long term skin tightening and firming effect
Innisfree Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream
Top Korean Eye Cream For Complete Protection And Care
Sometimes you want a cream that you can start using when you are in your late 20’s, one that will take care of all your skin needs and maintain its health.
Innisfree’s Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream is that cream for you, with its ability to hydrate, firm the skin, reduce fine lines and keep it smooth.
- Contains Jeju island’s Lingzhi mushroom extracts as the active ingredient
- Intensely hydrates and detoxifies the skin
- Reduces puffiness
- Diminishes dark circles and fine lines
- Refreshes the skin and makes it brighter
- Ideal to begin using this on younger skin
- Can be used by all skin types
Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Eye Cream
Top Korean Eye Cream For Dry Skin
Green tea is refreshing and a very effective antioxidant that helps in fighting free radical damage.
Innisfree’s The Green Tea Seed Eye Cream uses green tea seed oil extracts as well as panthenol to moisturize the skin, strengthen it and reduce dark circles.
- Contains the extracts of Jeju green tea seed oil and panthenol as the active ingredients
- Green tea extracts prevent damage of the skin under the eyes
- Protect the skin from environmental damage
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Moisturises the skin deeply
- Makes skin plumper and more supple
- Intensely moisturising for dry and very dry skin types
- Has a strong fragrance
- Heavy consistency
- Not suitable for oily skin
SECRET KEY Starting Treatment Eye Cream
Top Korean Eye Cream For Lifting Wrinkles
The Secret Key Starting Treatment Eye Cream is a superb moisturizer that is also very gentle on the skin. It contains effective antioxidants that fight damage and keep the skin smooth and healthy.
- Contains galactomyces and ceramides
- Galactomyces encourage the absorption of moisture into the skin
- They act as good antioxidants, keeping away skin damage
- Also contains shea butter, oils of macadamia, sweet almond, argan, and jojoba seed for deep moisturization
- Contains niacinamide and adenosine for skin brightening
- Free of parabens, mineral oils and strong fragrances that can trigger a reaction in sensitive skin
- Gentle for sensitive skin
Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel
Top Korean Eye Cream For Intense Hydration
Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel contains ceramide waters for pumping the skin around your eyes with some serious hydration.
Hydrating your skin can plump it up and reduce fine lines to a large extent, and this cream takes care of that. It also nourishes your skin with vitamin E, and protects it from sagging.
As with any Laneige skincare product, this is quite expensive, but worth every cent you put towards it.
- Contains advanced ceramide waters, vitamin E and Jojoba esters as the active ingredients
- Ceramide waters are intensely hydrating
- Jojoba esters condition the skin and moisturise it
- Vitamin E makes the skin firmer and more supple
- Protects against environmental damage
- Perfect hydration for dry and normal skin types
- Meant for those in their early 30’s as it does not help much with wrinkles on older skin
- Can be a bit heavy on oily skin
SKIN FOOD Royal Honey Essential Eye Cream
Top Korean Eye Cream For Moisturisation And Fading Dark Circles
Containing the goodness of honey that is fermented for 2 months, the Royal Honey Essential Eye Cream by Skinfood comes with all the properties you need to maintain the beauty of the skin around your eyes.
It is a good moisturizer if you have oily skin as it is not greasy. It fades the dark circles around your eyes, firms the skin and makes it plumper.
- Contains fermented honey as its main ingredient
- Honey contains natural bleaching and moisturising properties
- Diminishes dark circles
- Moisturises the skin around the eyes
- Honey also has anti-inflammatory properties
- It reduces puffiness and brings down water retention
- Skin feels firmer and brighter
- Ideal for oily skin
- Perfect for younger skin, if you are around 30 years
- Not meant for older or ageing skin
- Not effective enough for heavy wrinkles
- Not meant for very dry skin
AMORE PACIFIC Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel
Top Korean Eye Cream For Skin Rejuvenation
Take a deep breath before you check out the price of the AMORE PACIFIC Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel, but let me assure you that this will work magic around your eyes and get them to shine and sparkle!
Containing bamboo extracts and a hydra complex, this Korean eye cream nourishes and hydrates the skin to strengthen it and maintain its health.
- Contains bamboo extracts and a 5-hydra complex
- Intensely moisturises and locks in hydration
- Makes skin very supple and plump
- Nourishes the skin and strengthens it
- Gentle on the skin
- Free of skin irritants
- Quick results
- Can be used in any weather or season
- Super expensive
AHC Ultimate Real Eye cream for Face
Top Korean Eye Cream For Wrinkles And Lifting The Skin
Aesthetic Hydration Cosmetics (AHC)’s Ultimate Real Eye cream for Face does have a name that’s confusing.
But it turns out that this cream is a superb moisturizer and delicate enough to be used around the eyes.
With some unique ingredients, this cream effectively tightens wrinkles, prevents more from forming, and lifts the skin around the eyes.
- Contains glycoproteins derived from the Antarctic ocean
- Glycoproteins help build collagen and encourage skin repair and renewal
- This plumps up the skin, makes it more elastic
- Reduces dark circles caused due to fatigue
- Tightens the skin and reduces fine lines
- Intensely moisturises the skin
- Texture of the cream feels thick but is easy to spread
- Light in texture and easily absorbed into the skin
- Effects are visible in just a few days
- Has a very strong scent
- May not be suitable for sensitive skin types
Nature Republic Snail Solution Eye Cream
Top Korean Eye Cream For Skin Rejuvenation And Repair
Nature Republic has a wide range of eye creams but my pick is the Snail Solution Eye Cream for the effects of snail mucin in it. It also contains some other potent ingredients that reduce dark circles, fine lines and deeply hydrate the skin.
- Contains 70% snail mucin for effective skin repair
- Helps in cell regeneration, reducing dark circles and skin firming
- Contains hyaluronic acid for intense moisturising
- Locks in moisture for hydration throughout the day
- Contains glycoproteins that strengthen the skin barrier
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Consistency of the cream is light and easy to spread
- Comes in a tube which is clean and easy to use
- Neat and hygienic packaging
Benefits of Korean eye cream
Eye creams can help retain the elasticity of the skin around your eyes loses as you age. It can protect from sun damage, tighten the skin, and prevent wrinkles and fine lines. Eye creams are formulated specifically to cater the sensitive and fragile area around your eyes that regular creams cannot. Korean eye creams are formulated with more oils and nutrients compared to regular creams. This helps reduce puffy eyes, dark circles, and wrinkles.
How to choose the best Korean eye cream?
Like any skincare product, eye cream must also be chosen according to your skin type and the results you want:
- For oily skin, choose an eye cream that is water-based and light, something that won’t make your skin oilier
- If you have dry skin, choose a moisturizing eye cream that contains ingredients like hyaluronic acid
- If the purpose is to get rid of dark circles, using an eye cream with vitamin C will help
- Mature and aging skin can benefit from using eye creams that have vitamin E and antioxidants in them to help slow down the process and firm up the skin
Ingredients to Look for in best Korean Eye Cream
Make sure to look to pick an eye cream that is fragrance-free as the area around the eyes is sensitive and artificial fragrance can cause irritation. Also looking for ingredients like snail slime is also good. This is extremely popular in Korean beauty beauty products including Korean eye creams for anti aging benefits and other skin nourishing properties.
Here are some other ingredients to look for in the best Korean eye cream for yourself!
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E gets rid of free radicals in the skin and nourishes the skin when used along with vitamin C. It also promotes a smoother complexion
- Hyaluronic Acid:improves skin hydration and keeps moisture locked in. It also promotes collagen production which ultimately slows down skin aging.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C gets rid of free radicals and is an antioxidant that helps promote collagen production. Other than this, Vitamin C is also known for its skin brightening properties. So for those with dark circles vitamin C can help reduce dark circles.
- Ceramides: This ingredient improves the skin’s natural barrier and reduces moisture loss making skin look plump
- Neuropeptides: this ingredient promotes the production of collagen in our skin and helps reduce the appearance of signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines and appearance of crow’s feet.
Korean Eye Creams: FAQs
How to apply Korean eye cream?
Take a pea-sized amount on the tip of your ring finger. Starting from the inner corner of your eye, gently massage it outwards towards the brow bone, until it is fully absorbed.
Why Korean eye creams are better?
The ingredients Korean eye creams include are the finest quality and go above and beyond the normal ingredients that eye cream manufacturers from the other parts of the world use. These moisturize the skin, firm up the skin, nourish it and get rid of dark circles. This is what makes them so effective.
Japanese eye creams are just as popular as Korean eye creams and are known for their anti aging benefits. Check out this curation of Japanese eye creams by Best Japanese Products
My goal is to showcase the creativity and awesomeness of Korea and Korean products. I’m the head writer at bestkoreanproducts.com!