Dark circles making your face look dull? Here’s a simple way to get rid of dark circles – use these best Korean eye mask for dark circles and nourish delicate under eye skin to get rid of dark circles and eye bags.
Working long hours, stress, age, diet and everything else can take a toll on the skin around our eyes. Dark circles are very common and very often we need something more than just a good night’s sleep to get rid of them. Using your favorite moisturizer isn’t enough to take care of the under-eye skin.
Best Korean Eye Mask For Dark Circles — Quick Summary
|Best Korean Eye Mask For Dark Circles||Active Ingredients|
|ETUDE HOUSE Collagen Eye Patch||Collagen Essence And Vitamins|
|A’PIEU Steam Eye Mask||Salt And Activated Charcoal|
|Mizon Luxury Collagen Eye Mask||White Flower Complex And Vitamin E|
|Mizon Black Pearl Eye Patches||Blackberry Complex And Vitamin E|
|Koelf Pearl Shea Butter Hydro Gel Eye Patch||Shea Butter And Pearl Extracts|
|Petitfee Black Pearl and Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch||Black Pearl And Gold Extracts|
|SECRET KEY Marine Racoony Hydro Gel Eye & Multi Patch||Algae And Spirulina Extracts|
|Pinpoxe Eye Mask||Spirulina And Chondrus Crispus Powder|
|Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Gold Eye Gel Patch||Snail Slime|
|JAYJUN Green Tea Eye Gel Patch||Chinese Lizard Tail Herb Extract|
- Related: Top Korean Eye Cream
Top Picks For Best Korean Eye Mask For Dark Circles
- ETUDE HOUSE Collagen Eye Patch – Contain collagen essence and vitamins that firm up the skin
- Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Gold Eye Gel Patch – Contains snail slime, 24k gold and peptides that reduces signs of aging
- JAYJUN Green Tea Eye Gel Patch – Contains green tea leaf extract that soothes irritated skin
Using moisturizing eye cream is a good idea too but using an eye mask once in a while will give your under-eye that extra boost of hydration and moisturization.
Eyes are the index to the soul and that’s the first thing anybody notices about you. So it makes sense to take care of the skin around our eyes.
Read on for the reviews of the best Korean eye masks for dark circles from the top K-beauty brands:
Top Korean Eye Mask For Dark Circles
ETUDE HOUSE Collagen Eye Patch
One of the main reasons for developing dark circles is aging. As we age, the collagen in the skin breaks down, causing the skin to sag and lose its luster.
Skin also becomes dark eventually. Etude House’s Collagen Eye Patch, one of the best Korean eye mask for dark circles, puts the collagen back into the skin with its collagen essence and vitamins. You can prevent the under-eye skin from becoming darker by using this regularly.
I absolutely loved these Korean under eye patches. My under eye skin is pretty sensitive and gets dry really easily. After using these Korean under eye patch, I immediately felt my under eye skin so much more hydrated and supple. And my under eye bags disappeared almost immediately. After consistently using it for 3 weeks, my dark circles have reduced so much that it has surprised me!
These Korean collagen under eye patches are paper thin but contain a lot of serum. So once I remove the under eye patch, I just pat the skin around my under eye to let it soak in and use anything excess around my neck area.
- To be used under the eyes
- Contains collagen essence and vitamins
- Intensely moisturises the skin under the eyes
- Firms and tightens the skin
- Makes it plumper
- Requires to be used for only 15 minutes
- Intensely hydrating and firming
- Meant for skin that is beginning to darken, as a preventive measure
- Does not work much on skin that is very dark
Laneige Eye Sleeping Mask
The first one on this list of best Korean eye mask for dark circles is the Laneige Eye Sleeping mask. This is a leave-on eye mask that works to repair the fragile skin around the eyes. You can leave it on through the night for it to work its magic!
It is designed with the Eye Moisture Wrap technology that helps your skin maintain its hydration levels. This helps reduce puffy eyes and soothe the area around the eye by the time you’re ready to start your day! So no more waking up to puffy eyes!
I love applying this Korean water sleeping mask at night before bed time and leave it on through the night. I wake up it extremely soft and supple undereye with no puffy eyes and no bags. When I apply a thick layer of this sleeping mask, my skin does get a bit sticky which is why I prefer applying it over night. But in case I forget to then I apply a very think layer in the morning before my moisturiser and it doesn’t get too sticky and yet keeps my undereye moisturised and hydrated through the day.
- Sleeping eye mask
- Repairs skin around the eyes
- Designed with Eye Moisture Wrap Technology
- Maintains skin’s hydration levels
- Reduces puffy eyes
- Soothes the under eye area
- Slow results
A’PIEU Steam Eye Mask
Too much time spent in front of the computer can cause strain around your eyes, resulting in dark circles. A warm compress can increase the blood flow to the area around your eyes, helping get rid of the dark circles. The A’pieu steam eye mask works like magic.
This best Korean eye mask for dark circles is a disposable mask and becomes warm as you open it and get warmer when you place it around your eyes. Leave it on for as long as you want, maybe even doze off for a while and then wake up to brighter looking eyes!
- Contains salt and activated charcoal to act as a warm compress
- To be placed around the eyes
- Warms up around the 4th minute
- Stays warm for about 20 minutes
- Relieves tiredness and increases blood flow to the skin around the eyes
- Gets rid of dark circles
- Relaxes the eyes
- Travel friendly packaging
- Good option for those who spend too much screen time
Mizon Luxury Collagen Eye Mask
Mizon has several amazing eye masks and it is difficult to pick just one. The Luxury Collagen Eye Mask, one of the best Korean eye mask for dark circles, contains pure pearl and diamond extract to give the skin under your eyes some sparkle and shine. It also contains a whole lot of ingredients to moisturize the skin, tighten it, and bring back its youthfulness.
- Ingredients are 95% naturally derived
- Contains White Flower Complex and Vitamin E
- They brighten the skin and increase transparency
- Contains extracts of pearl and diamond
- Add sparkle and shine to the skin
- Allantoin hydrates the skin
- Can be used in areas other than the eyes as well
- Reduces puffiness, firms the skin and gets rid of dark circles effectively
Mizon Black Pearl Eye Patches
Go white or go black, Mizon always has the best ingredients in its eye patches for all our skin worries. The Black Pearl Eye Patches, another one of best Korean eye masks for dark circles, are amazing for dark circles caused due to aging. These contain a blackberry complex that acts as an antioxidant to rejuvenate the skin and tighten up the wrinkles.
- Made from 95% naturally derived ingredients
- Contains a mix of blackberry complex and Vitamin E
- Act as antioxidants and fight free radical damage
- Contains Vitamin C that brightens the skin
- Allantoin moisturises the skin under the eyes
- The blend of black pearl extracts and diamond extracts add radiance and shine to the skin
- Firms the skin, gets rid of wrinkles and dark circles
- Can be used as an anti-ageing under eye treatment
Koelf Pearl Shea Butter Hydro Gel Eye Patch
Dehydrated skin around the eyes can turn dark. Avoid this by using the Pearl Shea Butter Hydro Gel Eye Patch by Koelf, to rejuvenate the skin with some real intense hydration.
This best Korean eye mask for dark circles contains pearl extracts that add a subtle radiance and lightens the skin around the eyes, to give you that much desired K-beauty glow.
- Contains shea butter and pearl extracts as the active ingredients
- Shea butter infuses the skin with nourishment
- It intensely moisturises the skin and keeps it hydrated
- Pearl extracts contain minerals amino acids that strengthen the skin around the eyes
- Adds radiance and glow to the skin
- Brightens the skin and lightens dark circles
- Needs to be used for 30 minutes for best results
- Suitable for very dry skin
- Safe on sensitive skin
Petitfee Black Pearl and Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch
With all the goodness of black pearl extracts and gold, Petitfee’s Hydrogel Eye Patch is just what you need to cool your eyes down after a marathon TV session (or that killing project at work).
This best Korean eye mask for dark circles gives you a cooling sensation to reduce the puffiness while the ingredients work on nourishing the skin to remove dark circles and fine lines.
- Contains the extracts of black pearl and gold
- Cools down the skin around the eyes
- Black pearl extracts nourish and strengthen the skin around the eyes
- Removes dark circles by brightening the skin
- Gold extract adds a glow to the skin
- Tightens the skin and gets rid of fine lines
- Moisturises the tender skin around the eyes
- A good under eye mask for cooling the skin
SECRET KEY Marine Racoony Hydro Gel Eye & Multi Patch
Panda eyes or Racoon eyes, use the Marine Racoony Hydro Gel Eye patch by Secret Key to get rid of them. The skin under the eyes is very tender and requires the best and tender care.
This best Korean eye mask for dark circles contains herbal and botanical extracts and is gentle enough to soothe the skin and brighten it without harming or injuring it.
- Contains a blend of herbal and botanical extracts as the main ingredients
- The anti-oxidant rich algae and spirulina extracts fight free radical damage
- The ingredients soothe the skin and rejuvenate it
- Deeply hydrates the skin
- Cools the skin and helps brighten it
- Requires to be used for about 30 minutes for best results
- Very gentle and safe on the skin
Pinpoxe Eye Mask
Pinpoxe Eye Mask has a concoction of all the good seaweed extracts to give your eyes relief from stress and get rid of dark circles. Whatever the issue is, be it sagging skin, puffy eyes or indicators of ageing like fine lines and crows feet, this best Korean eye mask for dark circles is one stop solution for you.
- Contains spirulina and Chondrus Crispus powder as the active ingredients
- These seaweed extracts give a boost of antioxidants to slow down the ageing of the skin
- The combination of hydrolysed collagen and silk collagen make the skin plumper and more elastic
- Made from 99% naturally derived ingredients
- Gentle on safe on the skin
- Works on ageing skin to slow down the process
Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Gold Eye Gel Patch
If you have been following the K-beauty industry for a while, you already know that snail mucin extracts are a popular ingredient. Whether you consider it weird or gross, it is something you must try for the miraculous benefits it brings.
Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Gold Eye Gel Patch is made of 100% essence that gives you results in just 15 minutes.
- Contains snail slime as the primary ingredient
- Intensely moisturises the skin
- Tightens the skin and gets rid of fine lines
- Removes dark circles and brightens the skin
- Helps repair the skin around the eyes
- Revives the skin around the eyes and removes dark circles
JAYJUN Green Tea Eye Gel Patch
The Green Tea Eye Gel Patch by JayJun contains the herb, Chinese Lizard tail to heal the skin and repair it. The other ingredients in it effectively moisturise the skin and brighten it, to give you relief from dark circles.
- Contains Chinese Lizardtail extract as the active ingredient
- This herb is known to repair and heal skin
- It helps rejuvenate the skin, reduce puffiness and cool it down
- Green tea extracts soothe the skin
- Niacinamide brightens the lightens the skin
- Adenosine and hyaluronic acid hydrate the skin and lock in the moisture
- Has a light and refreshing scent
- Moisturises and brightens the skin under the eyes
- The scent may irritate those with sensitivities
Benefits of Korean Under Eye masks
They benefit by decreasing the Dark Circles under the eyes. At the point when you use an under-eye sheet mask, you provide the moisture that area of the skin requires. This eventually helps in lessening their dark appearance. Moreover, hyaluronic acid and caffeine are often found in under-eye sheet masks to reduce dark circles.
The eye mask settles pretty well on the skin and is very hydrating and feeding with useful fixings. Containing alleviating, refreshing, and shedding exercises, most are intended to address under-eye issues, similar to dark circles, swelling, and hyperpigmentation.
Like facial sheet masks or paste masks, eye covers are an incredible treatment help. They are not for daily use and should be added to alternative skin care routines.
Korean under eye patches for dark circles: FAQs
Which is the best Korean eye mask for dark circles?
We tested several Korean under eye masks for dark circles and found that Mizon snail repair intensive gold eye gel patch is the best Korean eye mask for dark circles. The Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Gold Eye Gel Patch contains snail slime, 24k gold and peptides that provide intense hydration to the under eyes. Other than this, this Korean eye mask also reduces signs of aging. It is easy to use and gives you visible results in a short time.
Do gel eye masks work for dark circles?
In terms of eye puffiness and dark circles, the gel eye mask is totally efficient. Their main purpose is to relieve eye pressure and daily stress. They assist you with looking all the more very much refreshed, under-eye veils hydrate and feed your skin through great-quality combinations like hyaluronic acid and ceramides, and anti-aging ingredients like retinol, as well as caffeine and niacinamide to lighten up the areas of dark under-eye circles.
My goal is to showcase the creativity and awesomeness of Korea and Korean products. I’m the head writer at bestkoreanproducts.com!