Ran out of your favorite face sheet masks? Use the best Korean wash off mask to soothe your skin. Exfoliate all your problems away, well, at least all your skin problems. And let your skin soak in the goodness packed in these Korean wash-off masks.
Korean wash off face masks are formulated depending on skin type and skin concerns, just like any other Korean skincare product. For dry skin type, look for Korean wash off mask with hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid.
Where as for oily skin, look for ingredients like Dead Sea mud, kaolin, bentonite clays that help in sebum control and minimise pores.
Best Korean Wash off Mask — Quick Summary
|Best Korean Wash Off Mask||Best For||Size|
|SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off||Sunburns and tan||100 g / 3.38 Oz|
|I Dew Care Mini Scoops||Most skin types||10 g / 0.3 Oz (pack of 3)|
|SKINFOOD Rice Mask Wash Off||Skin brightening||100 g / 3.52 Oz|
|TONYMOLY I’m Lavender||Hydration||100 g / 3.5 Oz|
|SKINFOOD Egg White Pore Mask||Skin Tightening||96.3 g / 4.41 Oz|
|Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask||Oily skin||96 g / 3.38 Oz|
|Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask||Skin Brightening||77 g / 2.7 Oz|
|KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask||Glowing skin||86 g / 3.04 Oz|
|TONYMOLY Golden Pig Collagen Bounce Mask||Mature skin||77 g / 2.72 Oz|
|ETUDE HOUSE AC Clean Up Pink Powder Mask||Acne prone skin||96 g / 3.38 Oz|
|belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask||Dry skin||72 g / 2.53 Oz|
|COSRX Ultimate Overnight Mask Set||Skin brightening||57.2 g / 2.02)Oz|
A Korean wash off mask is the best way to get soft and glowing skin, almost instantly, and all you do is apply it and relax.
Table of Contents
Top Korean Wash Off Mask 2023
Top Picks For Best Korean Wash Off Mask
- SKINFOOD Rice Mask Wash Off – Gently exfoliates to reveal brighter skin
- KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask – Repairs damaged skin and reduces wrinkles
- TONYMOLY Golden Pig Collagen Bounce Mask – Formulated with collagen and squalene to improve skin elasticity
How To Choose The Best Korean Wash Off Face Mask
If you’re on the hunt for the perfect Korean wash off face mask, you’re in luck! With so many options out there, it can feel a little overwhelming trying to choose the best one for your unique skin type and concerns.
Whether you’re dealing with dryness, oiliness, acne, or dullness, there’s a Korean wash off face mask out there that can help transform your skin and leave you feeling refreshed and glowing. First and foremost, consider your skin type.
If you have dry or sensitive skin, you’ll want to look for a mask that’s hydrating and gentle. Ingredients like honey, aloe vera, and green tea can be great for soothing and nourishing dry skin. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, you may want to look for a mask that contains ingredients like tea tree oil or charcoal, which can help to unclog pores and control oil production.
Next, think about the specific concerns you want to address with your mask. Do you want to brighten and even out your skin tone? Look for masks that contain Vitamin C or niacinamide. Do you want to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles? Look for masks that contain hyaluronic acid or collagen.
Lastly, pay attention to the reviews! Reading what others have to say about a particular mask can be incredibly helpful in determining whether or not it’s a good fit for you. With a little bit of research and some trial and error, you’re sure to find the perfect Korean wash off face mask to help you achieve your best skin yet!
Wash Off Mask Vs Peel Off Mask: Which Is Better
Wash Off Mask Vs Peel Off Mask: Which Is Better? It’s a question many of us have asked ourselves while wandering down the skincare aisle of our local pharmacy or scrolling through online beauty stores:
Should I reach for a wash off mask or a peel off mask? Both options promise to improve the overall look and feel of our skin, but which one is truly better? First, let’s start by defining each type of mask. Wash off masks, also known as rinse off masks, are applied to the skin and left on for a designated amount of time before being washed off with water.
In contrast, peel off masks are typically applied in a thick layer and left to dry before being peeled off in one swift motion, taking with it any impurities or dead skin cells. One benefit of wash off masks is their versatility. They can be used on a variety of skin types and can be customized to target specific concerns, such as dullness or congestion.
Plus, they can easily be incorporated into any skincare routine as an added step. However, wash off masks may not be as effective at removing deeply embedded impurities. On the other hand, peel off masks are great for removing surface-level impurities and dead skin cells, but may not be suitable for those with sensitive skin.
Additionally, the pulling motion required for removal can sometimes be uncomfortable or even painful. In conclusion, there is no definitive answer to which mask is better – it ultimately depends on personal preference and skin type. Consider trying both to determine which option works best for you and your skin concerns.
What Ingredients To Look For In a Wash Off Face Mask For Sensitive Skin
When it comes to wash off face masks for sensitive skin, it’s imperative to choose the right ingredients. Sensitive skin requires gentle formulations that soothe and nourish the skin while avoiding harsh chemicals and irritants. A carefully selected list of ingredients can make all the difference in how your skin responds to a face mask.
Firstly, look out for masks with natural ingredients like honey and oatmeal as they can both calm and soothe sensitive skin. Honey has antibacterial properties that can help to prevent breakouts, while oatmeal is an antioxidant and contains anti-inflammatory properties.
Another great ingredient is aloe vera, which can aid in hydration and reduce inflammation. Having a mask with aloe vera can assist in soothing any redness while providing a refreshing, cooling sensation to the skin.
Green tea extract is also a fantastic ingredient in wash off face masks for sensitive skin, containing anti-inflammatory properties that help protect your skin from damaging free radicals. In addition to these ingredients, make sure you avoid harsh chemicals such as sulfates and synthetic fragrances which may cause sensitivity and irritation to your skin.
It can be frustrating to have sensitive skin, but it’s important to remember there are solutions out there. When it comes to wash off face masks, selecting products with natural and gentle ingredients is always the best choice for sensitive skin.
So, before you reach for that pretty package, make sure you check the ingredients list and carefully select a mask that can provide the soothing and nourishing effects your skin deserves.
Types Of Wash-Off Masks
- Clay Masks
Clay masks are best for oily skin as they help in controlling the sebum, skin brightening, and exfoliation. Clay masks are often formulated with clay like Dead Sea mud, kaolin, bentonite clays. Clay masks are also a great option for those with sensitive skin couple with large pores sa they provide the much-needed minerals and vitamins to the skin
- Nourishing Masks
These types of wash off masks are suitable for skin types. The formulation of nourishing masks contain ingredients that help the skin restore moisture, even out the skin tone, and balance sebum production. These masks also have anti-ageing ingredients that help repair and nourish skin. They also boost the hydration levels of the skin along with collagen and also improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Hydrating masks
This type of wash off mask is primarily meant for dry skin as its primary function is tp provide the skin with deep hydration. The formulation contain skin hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid and oils that help the skin to improve its natural ability to maintain hydration levels.
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off
Best Korean Wash off Mask To Reduce Tan and Sunburns
The first one on this list of best Korean wash off mask is the SKINFOOD Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash-off. This wash off mask is packed with vitamins and minerals beneficial for the skin. It is formulated with a blend of strawberry seeds, organic black sugar, and strawberry seed oil.
As you apply this wash off mask to your skin, the blend exfoliates the skin. It not removes dead skin cells to reveal brighter skin but also reduces tan and sunburn. After you wash it off your skin will feel refreshed, soft and supple.
All you have to do is massage this wash off face mask on your skin for a few minutes. Then, leave the mask on for about 15 minutes and rinse it off.
- Blend of strawberry seeds, organic black sugar, and strawberry seed oil
- Brightens skin
- Reduces tan and sunburn
- Exfoliates the skin
- Leaves skin refreshed, soft and supple
- Organic ingredients used
- Does not contain harmful ingredients
- Gentle formulation
- Suitable for most skin types
- Contains artificial color and fragrance
- Contains phenoxyethanol
- Related: Best Korean Face Wash for Dry Skin
- Related: Best Korean Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin
- Related: Top Korean Serum for Oily Skin
- Related: Best Korean Moisturiser for Dry Skin
I Dew Care Mini Scoops
Best Korean Wash Off Mask For All Skin Types
Ever heard of face masks inspired by ice creams? Well, here’s your chance. The I Dew Care Mini Scoops are wash off face masks inspired by ice cream!
One pack of I Dew Care Mini Scoops wash off mask contains three masks of different flavors – Berry Groovy, Matcha Mood, and Cake My Day. These Korean wash-off masks are 100% vegan, natural and organic in its formulation. And each flavor aims to solve different skin issues.
Berry Groovy is meant for skin brightening as its formulation includes glycolic acid. With a gelato-like texture, it also includes strawberry seeds and raspberry extract for exfoliation.
Cake my day is meant to hydrate the skin. Its formulation includes hyaluronic acid. With a delicious birthday cake scent, it has the texture of a soft-serve ice cream.
Matcha mood wash off mask contains vitamin B3 and fresh cooling glacier water. It also contains green tea which is meant to soothe the skin. It has a sorbet-like texture.
These Korean wash off face masks are suitable for most skin types.
- One pack contains 3 mini wash off face masks – berry groovy, cake my day, and matcha mood
- Each flavor targets different skin concern
- Berry groovy targets skin brightening
- Cake my Day targets hydration
- Matcha mood works to soothe the skin
- Gentle formula
- 100% natural ingredients
- Packaging is Travel-friendly
- Less in quantity
Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off
Best Korean Wash Off Mask For Brightening The Skin
Pollution, environmental stressors and dust can all add up to dullen the skin. Skinfood’s Rice Mask Wash Off is a mask that also exfoliates! So now you can get rid of that one extra step in your skin care routine. Containing rice bran water gently exfoliates while it also brightens the skin almost immediately.
- Contains 20% Cheorwon Odae rice bran water as the active ingredient
- The other active ingredient is Rice Nuruk fermented water
- The two ingredients exfoliate and brighten the skin
- Requires a thick layer to be applied
- Quick acting- needs only 5 minutes
- Smoothens the skin
- Gentle exfoliator
- Results are almost instant
TonyMoly I’m Lavender
Best Korean Wash Off Mask For Relaxation
Need something calming and soothing, something that almost feels like a lullaby? Try TonyMoly’s I’m Lavender sleep wash off face mask. With the goodness of lavender extracts, this wash off mask helps you relax, relieves the stress of the days and gently puts you to sleep.
- Contains 1000ppm of lavender extracts as the main ingredient
- Also contains chamomile, aloe and calendula extracts
- A thin layer is to be massaged into the skin
- Delicate lavender fragrance
- Calms and soothes the skin
- Hydrates and repairs irritated skin
- Relaxes and puts you to sleep
- Free of parabens and alcohol
- Relaxing wash off mask
- May not be suitable for sensitive skin
Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask
Best Korean Wash Off Mask For Skin Tightening
Egg whites are known to tighten the skin and close the pores. That smooth skin you see on Koreans is something much desired, and SkinFood’s Egg White Pore Mask helps us achieve that. The albumin and other nutrients in the egg white mask get rid of dead skin cells, prevent blackheads from forming and nourish the skin.
- Contains egg white extracts as the active ingredient
- Albumin in the egg whites strengthen the skin
- Cleanses the skin and clears the pores
- Tightens the pores
- Exfoliates and removes dead skin cells
- Prevents the formation of blackheads
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- Smoothens the skin
- Makes the skin smoother, cleaner and more supple
Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Best Korean Wash Off Mask For Oily Skin
Clay has always been used for cleansing and reducing the oil production in the skin. Innisfree uses something even more effective – Volcanic Ash, to get rid of the excess oil, unclog the pores and deeply cleanse the skin.
If you’re prone to acne, you should definitely add this to your acne skin care routine. And, this also cools your skin down!
- Contains Super Volcanic Ash as the active ingredient
- Unclogs the pores and cleanses deeply
- Reduces the production of sebum in the skin
- Keeps away blackheads and reduces the formation of acne
- Has skin cooling and soothing properties
- Softens the skin
- Makes the skin glow
- Not suitable for dry or sensitive skin
Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask
Best Korean Wash Off Mask For Skin Brightening
Mizon’s Good Night White Sleeping Mask is fantastic as an overnight wash off mask. It is so light in texture that you will hardly remember you have used it, but the next morning, you wake up to visibly brighter and more hydrated looking skin. This is best for all skin types, but may not be hydrating enough for very dry skin.
- Contains niacinamide as the active ingredient
- Very light in texture
- Gets absorbed almost immediately
- Brightens the skin
- Hydrates overnight
- Has a light and relaxing lavender scent
- Safe on sensitive skin
- Not moisturising enough for dry skin
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask
Best Korean Wash Off Mask For Radiant & Glowing Skin
The best blend of Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and niacinamide is found in the Dear, Klairs’ Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask. The active ingredients work miracles to give you brighter, more hydrated, and youthful-looking skin in just 15 minutes.
- Contains Vitamin E and Niacinamide as the active ingredients
- Vitamin E nourishes the skin, strengthens it and tightens it
- Niacinamide brightens the skin
- It lightens hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Also contains adenosine
- Helps skin repair and rejuvenate, reduces wrinkles
- Makes skin more elastic
- Moisturises the skin
- Softens the skin and keeps it healthy
- Safe on all types of skin
TonyMoly Golden Pig Collagen Bounce Mask
Best Korean Wash Off Mask For Youthful Skin
All the hard work we put into our skincare routines and the products we invest in, are to give us that supple, youthful skin. And the culprit that ruins it is the collagen that breaks down and disappears as we age.
Put the collagen back into your skin with the TonyMoly Golden Pig Collagen Bounce Mask.
- Contains hydrolysed collagen and squalene as the active ingredients
- Firms the skin, tightens it and makes it more elastic
- Also contains honey and gold extracts
- Moisturises the skin and makes it smoother
- Gives the skin a subtle glow and radiance
- Skin feels plumper and more supple
- A good anti-ageing wash off mask
Etude House AC Clean Up Pink Powder Mask
Best Korean Wash Off Mask For Acne Prone Skin
Acne prone skin needs maximum care and ingredients that can help reduce the irritation. The AC Clean Up Pink Powder Mask by Etude House is a gentle solution of calamine and tea tree extracts that calms the skin, purifies it and keeps away the formation of breakouts.
- Contains Calamine as the active ingredient
- Gently exfoliates and removes dead skin cells
- Contains tea tree leaf extracts and kaolin
- Unclog the pores and cleanse deeply
- Purifies the skin
- Hydrates the skin lightly
- Calms the skin and helps bring down redness and irritation
- A gentle wash off mask to calm down acne prone skin
- Not suitable for dry skin
belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask
Best Korean Wash Off Mask For Dry Skin
Sometimes, just a basic moisturiser and daily cream can do no good for extremely dry skin. What your skin needs is some deep hydration, something that will be locked in overnight to give you dewy, glowing skin in the morning.
- Has a gel-like consistency
- Light and easy to spread
- To be used overnight
- Contains a blend of Lady’s Mantle and Scottish Heather herb
- Soothes and calms the skin
- Hydrates the skin deeply
- Revives dull skin
- Makes it soft and plump
- Intensely moisturising wash off overnight mask
- Has a very strong perfume which might not be suitable on sensitive skin
COSRX Ultimate Overnight Mask Set
Best Korean Wash Off Mask For Skin Brightening
The mask set by Cosrx is a combination of two items – a moisturising honey wash off overnight mask and a nourishing rice overnight face mask. Both have unique properties and together they give you smoother and glowing skin.
- Contains two different wash off face masks
- The Honey overnight face mask is moisturising
- Clarifies the skin and makes it more supple
- The Rice wash off overnight mask is a mild exfoliant
- It smoothens the skin
- Brightens the skin as it contains niacinamide
- A set of two overnight wash off masks for all round skin brightening
Masque BAR Grey Clay Wash Off Facial Mask
The Masque clay wash off mask is a great Korean face mask as it has healing and exfoliating properties. This mask is formulated with kaolin clay, charcoal as well as bentonite. Kaolin clay acts as a detoxifier and removes impurities, purifies and clarifies complexion.
Charcoal powder removes excessive facial sebum and gives a finer appearance to the pores. Bentonite helps in calming the skin and removes impurities. It contains no toxic chemicals, dyes, parabens that harm the skin.
It is suitable for oily, normal and combination skin types.
- Suitable for oily, normal and combination skin types
- No toxic ingredients
- Cruelty free
- Not for dry and sensitive skin types
Clinical Works Charcoal Face Mask
Clinical Works Charcoal mask is really good for removing excess sebum, dirt, blackheads and other impurities. It also helps if you have acne issues. This mask brings a spa-like feeling at home.
It consists of charcoal that unclogs the pore and refreshes the skin. The best part about this mask is that it’s suitable for all skin types. Clinical Works charcoal mask is cruelty free and for adults use only.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Refreshes and clarifies skin
- Spa-like feeling at home
- Cruelty free
VT COSMETICS CICA Capsule Mask
VT Cica capsule mask is a skin-soothing and nourishing Korean wash off mask. It’s formulated with green tea, clays and hyaluronic acid. It calms the tired skin, hydrates and moisturises the skin.
VT Cica capsule mask absorbs excessive oil on the skin surface and also clears out the dead skin. You’ll see quick results after applying this mask. I’ve been using it for about 3 months now and my skin has gotten so much better. It’s one of the best Korean wash-off masks.
FAQs about Korean Wash Off Mask
What is a wash off mask?
There are several types of masks like peel-off, sheet masks and wash off masks. Wash off masks are just what the name means- You wash away the mask once it dries using warm or lukewarm water.
When to use wash off mask?
Apply your wash off mask after your cleansing step in your skin care routine, and before the rest. There are some masks that can be applied in a thin layer overnight as well.
Off late there are so many brands flooding the market with so many combinations of ingredients that it can get difficult to choose the best one. So I’ve done all the research for you to list the best Korean wash off masks
What to do after using the Korean Wash-Off mask?
After you’ve rinsed the Korean wash off mask, apply a light moisturizer that’s formulated for your skin type and follow your regular skin care regimen.
Is the Korean wash-off mask only for single-use?
You can use a Korean wash off mask twice or thrice in a week for best results. Consistent use of Korean wash off mask will help the skin stay moisturised, clean, and supple!
- Check out these Korean lip tints for a stylish look + moisturization for your lips!
- Cover blemishes and spots with these nourishing Korean CC creams. Best for that no-makeup makeup look!
- Under-eye skin is delicate and sensitive. These Korean eye creams can help keep dark circles and lines at bay. Check it out!
My goal is to showcase the creativity and awesomeness of Korea and Korean products. I’m the head writer at bestkoreanproducts.com!