Are you looking for the best Korean jelly mask? Well, here are some top Korean hydrogel face mask recommendations that will soothe your skin and bring back your glow!
I’m a huge Korean beauty and skincare junkie. I follow skincare steps almost every day and also have my Sunday Spa sesh! I love the time I give to my skin to heal and hydrate that otherwise has to face pollution, free radicals and other things.
So, for my sunday spa I usually start off with cleansing and masks. I recently discovered Korean jelly masks and I’m so in love with them.
Best Korean Jelly Masks: Quick Summary
|Best Korean Jelly Masks||Best For||Key Ingredients|
|TONYMOLY Gold 24K Snail Hydro Gel Mask||Locking moisture||snail mucus extracts, 24k gold and ginseng|
|COSRX Hydrogel Very Simple Mask||Sensitive and dehydrated skin||Centella Asiatica Extract and Ceramide NP|
|100% PURE Green Tea Water Bomb Mask||Combination skin||Green tea and oolong tea|
|Banobagi Cosmetics Vita Genic Jelly Face Mask||Sensitive and acne-prone skin||9 liposomal complex vitamins|
|SKEDERM Snail Jelly Face Mask Sheet||All skin types, especially dry||Snail secretion filtrate|
- Related: Best Korean Gel Mask
- Related: Best Korean Peel Off Mask
- Related: Best Korean Eye Mask for Dark Circles
- Related: Best Korean Wash off Mask
Jelly masks are basically hydrogel masks that’s made of gel texture or bio-cellulose. These are made of ingredients like hyaluronic acid that hydrates and refreshes the skin.
Jelly masks might be a little tricky while you apply them as they’re quite fragile but once you do it, there’s no switching back. It provides deep penetration of the serum that results in quick healing.
It’s ability to lock moisture in the skin will make you go back to it again and again. For me, hydrogel masks are perfect for my skincare.
Let’s explore some amazing korean jelly masks that would feel great on your skin and you should definitely include it in your skincare regime.
Top Korean Jelly Masks
TONYMOLY Gold 24K Snail Hydro Gel Mask
Best Korean Jelly Mask for Dry Skin
This Korean jelly mask is insanely amazing. I use it before going to a party or a fancy occasion as it gives my face a lifted and plumpy look.
It’s made of snail mucus extracts, 24k gold and ginseng that’s great for hydrating and boosting natural collagen production. Ginseng helps in reducing aging signs.
It’s quite easy to apply and comes in a sachet. All you need to do is, take it off the sachet and stick it to your skin. You can peel it off after 20-30 mins and notice your skin to be glowing beautifully.
I’d recommend this mask for instant glow up and occasional usage. Go for it if you have dry skin looking to lock in some good moisture. I usually use it after using my cleanser so I’d recommend you do the same.
- Pumpy and glowing skin
- Quick result
- Not for daily use
COSRX Hydrogel Very Simple Mask
Best Korean Jelly Mask Sensitive Skin
This jelly mask is great for regular use. It’s mini, round and easy to use. Cosrx hydrogel comes in a case with 60 pads so you’re sorted for a month.
This k-beauty hydrogel mask is everything you need as it’s hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested. It’s also free of harsh chemicals like parabens.
It consists of Centella Asiatica Extract and Ceramide NP that soothes irritation, improves elasticity and hydrates the skin.
This hydrogel mask has become my holy grail since the time I tried it for the first time. It’s ultra hydrating, provides coolness and smoothens the texture of my skin.
Cosrx jelly mask is great for sensitive, oily, dry and dehydrated skin types. Just apply these mini jelly masks on your face for 20-25 mins and get rid of so many bad skin conditions all at once.
- Daily use
- Dermatologist tested
- Harsh chemical
- Not for entire face coverage
100% PURE Green Tea Water Bomb Mask
Best Korean Jelly Mask for Combination Skin type
100% pure green tea mask is one of the best options that you can choose if you want a jelly mask. This mask is made of 95% aloe vera and 5 % plant biocellulose which is biodegradable and sustainable.
It consists of green tea and oolong tea that helps in skin strengthening and reduces aging signs. It also has hyaluronic acid that helps in natural collagen production.
The mask feels amazing on the skin and hydrates the entire face in no time. I’ve used this mask so many times because of its soothing effect. It also tones your skin and makes the texture better.
I’d recommend it to use before makeup to plump up your skin. Go for it if you have a combination of dry and oily skin. Just be extra careful while opening the mask as the packaging is not great, it might lead to spill.
- Natural ingredients
- Soft and soothing effect
- Biodegradable and sustainable
- Packaging could be better
Banobagi Cosmetics Vita Genic Jelly Face Mask
Best Korean Jelly Mask for Acne prone Skin
This jelly face mask is loaded with goodness for your skin. Trust me, you gotta try this if your not feeling it lately.
This jelly mask is packed with 9 liposomal complex vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B7, B9, C, E that seeps into your skin for hydration and revitalization.
It also has antioxidants and minerals extracted from botanical ingredients that help in natural collagen boost and fights aging. Moreover, no harmful chemicals so yay!
It’s a must-have for people with oily, dry, sensitive and acne prone skin. It has a lot of essence and serum that can be tapped on skin after using the jelly mask.
This jelly mask is worth buying for your everyday skin care and is quite affordable.
- Loaded 9 complex vitamins
- No harmful chemicals
- Great for sensitive and acne prone skin
- Packaging could be better
Related: Best Korean Gel Cleanser
SKEDERM Snail Jelly Face Mask Sheet
Best Korean Jelly Mask for All Skin Types
This skederm is so good to use on the skin. It’s similar to the Tony Moly snail mask but it’s an affordable option.
This hydrogel infused mask perfectly hugs the skin of your face and provides deep hydration by seeping in the skin. It contains snail secretion filtrate that works great for the skin and has healing properties.
This skederm mask provides a lot of benefits like skin repair, radiance, fights aging and has a moisturising effect on skin. It’s great for all skin types but I’d recommend people with dry skin type to especially go for it as it provides ultra hydration.
- Great value for money
- Skin healing benefits
- Great for all skin types
- Contains fragrance
Tips for Using the Korean jelly mask
- Prep your skin: Before applying your jelly mask, exfoliate with an oil based cleanser and then move to cleansing water if you like extra exfoliation. This step will sweep away the impurities sitting on your skin.
- Best time to apply it: You can use it as and when you like. After or before your hot steamy shower, post workout or before your bedtime Just remember to deep cleanse your skin before applying the hydrogel mask.
- How to put the mask: Take the mask off the wrapper and gently apply it on your face. Don’t move around too much after applying as it might slip down. We recommend you to grab a comfy position and relax when you wear the hydrogel mask.
- When to remove: Once you notice the mask has started to shrivel, you can remove it. Don’t wash your face and let the serum sink in. Use the serum leftovers and apply them on your neck and other parts.
Benefits of jelly mask:
- Hydration: A hydrogel mask is known for its hydration and locking in moisture. It has serum or essence liquid that doesn’t evaporate and help in soothing the skin.
- Absorption: Jelly masks are known for its absorption of quality nutrients because of their skin-hugging quality. You can press with fingers or use a gemstone roller for seeping it deeper.
- Quality Ingredients: A hydrogel mask consists of natural and botanical ingredients like aloe vera, tea tree, antioxidants and vitamins that help in skin tightening, brightening and smoothening.
- Home Spa Experience: It’s quite a luxurious experience starting from the pretty packaging to application, relaxing and feeling completely hydrated and exhilarating.
- Target Treatment: Jelly masks treat the targeted problems of your skin such as puffiness in eyes, redness, rashes, etc. It’s great for treating aging signs as well.
- Easy to Use: It’s quite easy to apply. All you gotta do is peel it and fix it on your face according to the position of your eyes, nose and lips. The leftover serum can be applied to your skin parts.
Which is the best Korean jelly mask?
I rated 10+ korean jelly masks with a few skin care experts on the basis of ingredients, effect, treatment and results. We found Cosrx Hydrogel Very Simple Mask to be the best.
Cosrx Hydrogel Very Simple Mask is a pack of 60 pads that are small and round. It’s hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested. This jelly mask is loaded with centella asiatica extract, and ceramide NP that smoothes skin texture, plumps and hydrates the skin. It’s free of harsh chemicals like parabens.
Best Korean Jelly Mask: FAQs
How often should I use a jelly mask?
You can use a jelly mask 3 times a week. Some jelly masks are used in the night skincare routine as overnight masks.
What does a jelly mask do?
Jelly masks are intensely hydrating and provide nourishment through ingredients like aloe vera and hyaluronic acid. It’s not only great for skin but also a fun to-do skincare at home.
Are jelly masks good for you?
Yes, jelly masks are great for you. They provide intense hydration and solve specific skin related issues. They also aim at brightening and smoothening the skin.
How long do I leave a jelly mask on?
You can leave your jelly masks for 10-30 minutes. Let the ingredients seep into your skin and provide you moisture and hydration.
Jelly Mask Time
Korean Masks are definitely one of the best skincare products ever created. They are extremely fun, relaxing and exhilarating. Try these masks with your best friends to make your skincare routine extra fun!
My goal is to showcase the creativity and awesomeness of Korea and Korean products. I’m the head writer at bestkoreanproducts.com!
COSRX Hydrogel Very Simple Mask
Here are the best Korean jelly masks for you to try!
Product SKU: 00995866332566OKJ8569
Product Brand: CosRx
Price Valid Until: 19.85
Product In-Stock: InStock